Chapter 9

After the hacking contest, the most common discussion in the laboratory of the computer science department of the capital's university was Y.

Ye Ke and the two of her classmates just came out of the lab and heard something from someone who was not far away.

After hearing a few key words, she couldn't help but stop the few people. "Wait, what did you just say? Exchange student?"

Ye Ke's name was well-known throughout the capital. There were almost no people who didn't know her. Seeing her questioning them, those people were quite flattered.

"Yes, underclassmen Ye, I heard that a special exchange student is coming. It is a beautiful woman, and she is from our Chinese country. This time, one of our academician requested her to come," one person explained.

"Special exchange students? Very famous?" Ye Ke noticed the key words, and the dean specifically called for her.

The other person quickly replied: "She is the genius of Stanford university's CS department. She has done a lot of designs and won many awards in the international community, otherwise the academician would not personally ask for her."

Ye Ke nodded and didn't ask again. She didn't care about this genius.
In the past two years, the word "genius" was not enough to describe her. What's more, she had not heard of any students who could go against her appearing in Stanford university.

However, Ye Ke had not finished when she saw a group of people coming down from the top of the laboratory.

Ye Ke originally gave an inadvertent glimpse, but when she saw that the person was escorted by the head of the laboratory and the academician of the capital's university, the look in her eyes changed suddenly.

She turned in order to walk in front of the people next to her. She wanted to see what kind of characters would be accompanied by these two honorable figures of the capital's University.

She did not expect to see this, she was somewhat in a daze

The person walking in front of the two wore a white shirt. He had a cold temperament, some dark hairs were scattered on his forehead, and he had a pair of deep, but clear, eyes like an ink painting on rice paper.

Ye Ke seemed to hear the department head call him "third young master"

"It's him!" Ye Ke heard the exclamation of the two senior students next to her. "Gu family's third young master, Gu Jingyun! How did he come back?"

"Teacher..." Ye Ke's heart jumped, and she suddenly remembered who this person was. She had a glimpse of him in the previous life, at a banquet organized by Gu family, and even the persons in charge of Gu family were all extremely polite to him.

Thinking of this, Ye Ke went forward, although she greeted the academicians of their department, she was looking at Gu Jingyun, from the corner of her eyes.

Unfortunately, Gu Jingyun had always been quiet arrogant, he had no patience for listening to Ye Ke and the academicians talking about the weather, and he didn't even look at Ye Ke and the others.

He greeted the academicians and left with his car key in hand. "I am leaving first."

When passing by Ye Ke and others, he answered a call, and the distant look in his eyes almost completely disappeared. "You came back? Don't move, I will pick you up."

"Don't think about it," seeing Ye Ke like this, a senior student sister on the side sighed. "This is Gu family's third young master, only a distant view."

When she heard the words of this sister, Ye Ke clenched her fists, but the light in her eyes was gradually getting firmer.

Then she had to try it. She now possessed the wisdom of the entire hacker alliance for the next eight years. This rebirth was to let her change her destiny. She did not believe that, with her talent, there were things she couldn't do!