🌹here's Johnny🌹

Louis came home from work around 8 PM. He was kind of sad because he wanted to eat together with Harry.

He hadn't seen his sub much today and he felt rather lonely without him. As much as he hated to admit it.

Harry greeted him from where he was reading a book on the couch. "Hi, Lou. How was work?" He asked, placing a paper between his book and laying it down on the table. 

"Tiring. Wanted to eat with you tonight, love." Louis said, sitting next to the younger boy.

"Well... tomorrow is a new day. I can cook if you want me to?" Harry said quietly, pulling his jumper down his thighs a little more.

Louis nods. "We can watch a movie now, though. It's only 8 PM. Also, next time, don't create a hickey on a place everyone can see. I had to wear a turtleneck to work today." Louis said, turning on the telly.

"Yes, sir." Harry laughed.

His eyes fixed on the screen and he either groaned or hummed when he sees a movie to tell Louis if he likes it or not.

He groaned and squeaked when a horror movie appeared on the screen.

"Oh man! The shining! This is a classic, H. Let's watch this." Louis yelled, excitement clear in his voice.

"D-do we have to? I think mama mia is on too, you know?" Harry answered.

He hates horror. Absolutely despises it. It terrifies him to say the least. The way that people their guts will spill out after a man with a mask will cut them in half with a chainsaw. He hated it.

But Louis was persistent on watching the film and threw Harry a pillow after laughing at him for being such a baby.

Harry pretty much felt like crying after that. Holding the pillow in front of his eyes for nearly three-quarters of the film.

He couldn't block out the sounds of the frightened yells and sound of the scary music though. He could only whimper and listen to Louis' silent chuckles.

Yes, Louis could laugh. He wasn't the one who would sleep alone in a room that wasn't even his tonight. He wasn't the person who was still getting used to being somewhere he didn't even want to be.

Harry didn't want to sleep in his own room tonight after he'd seen the horrible images of the film still playing on the television.

It's only been 2 weeks since he first met Louis and it was just scary in the big, unfamiliar house.

The 17-year-old was basically trembling by the time the film had finished. Tears were filling his eyes when Louis yawned, a sign that he wanted to go to sleep.

"Well, that wasn't too bad. Was it, Harry?" Louis asked, turning on the lights.

Harry jumped at the sudden light, nearly having a heart attack. Louis laughed at him again making Harry feel incredibly tiny.

"W-well I-"

"Though it's like... such a bad movie! They just snatched the scary parts out of the book and made a movie out of it. Like... is there even a real storyline in this movie? Bet ya Stephen King was pissed!" Louis said, enthusiastically.

Harry swallowed and laughed fakely.

"Oh, God! It's already 12 O'clock. You should be in bed." Louis joked.

Harry's face paled visibly. Louis saw but chose to ignore it, because it was probably nothing.

"L- Louis would you mind if I slept in-"