🌻agreement🌻

Sorry guys, but my life's a bit weird atm. Ny crush became my boyfriend, but then I realised that I wasn't in love with him anymore and I had to break up with him but he was actually in love with me and I feel really sad an stupid so I couldn't find a lot of inspiration. You guys deserved a chapter though. Especially since my story had 28k reads. It was a sign from Larry themselves. Xx hope you can enjoy this. ⬇️

Even after his punishment, Harry still felt bad.

Why did he even touch himself? He knows that if Louis touches him he likes it way more.

Harry wanted to surprise his dom. Just to show Louis that he was still the same obedient submissive he was before this. He never wanted to let Louis down like that.

Soo Harry dressed up.

Pretty pink lace panties and pretty pink stockings.

Harry looked into the mirror and giggled when he saw his reflection.

Harry in pink drove Louis insane and Harry knew this. Pink looked innocent. Especially on Harry.

He also knew that Louis was usually extra rough if Harry surprised him with things like this.

What Harry didn't expect was that he would start to think about Louis fucking him. Definitely did not expect to get hard when he imagine Louis behind him, staring at him by using the mirror and forcing Harry to look at himself getting fucked.

Harry lay down on the bed and panted, mind overflowing with dirty and naughty thoughts.

Harry's dick started leaking pre-cum and that left Harry trashing on the bed whilst whimpering.

He didn't want to touch himself, but he also didn't want to make his erection go away.

The sub grabbed his phone and went to WhatsApp to text Louis.

Harry: Daddy...

Louis: Yes princess?

Harry: Daddy I need you?

Louis: What do you need me for? Did you hurt yourself?

Harry whined and sent Louis a picture of his hard cock, restrained by his wet panties.

Louis started typing and then stopped, then started typing and stopped once more.

Louis: Shit, baby. Look how wet you are for daddy, hm? 💦

Harry swallowed and clenched his fists by his sides to prevent himself from masturbating.

Louis: I'm on my way home, princess. Touch yourself. Don't cum, but you may touch yourself.

Harry: Thank you, daddy.❤

Harry sighed and pushed his hand under his panties, taking his aching dick in his hand.

The sub gasped and closed his eyes. Don't cum, Don't cum, don't you dare to cum without Louis' permission. Harry repeated the words over and over in his head, biting his lip.

He whimpered and pumped his dick slowly, too slow to make himself cum within a short period of time. Hopefully, Louis would hurry up.

Apparently, Louis wanted to be home more than anything because it was only 5 minutes later that Harry heard the front door open and slam shut.

Louis walked into their bedroom and groaned when he saw Harry, splayed out on their bed as he panted and whines Louis' name even if he was touching himself.

Louis bit his lip and sat down next to his sub, taking off his blazer and tie.

He slowly leaned over the younger boy and kissed his lips softly as Harry kept touching himself.