Ch. 3

Percy's POV

I started to unzip my jeans. She pulled them off then started massaging the lump that was growing by the second. I moaned. She slipped off her leggings, she was wearing tight thongs that showed her cheeks. By now, we were only wearing boxers and thongs. I slipped my hand into her thongs and inserted one finger. Annabeth moaned in pain.

Annabeth's POV

He started to unzip his pants and I pulled them off. I tried to turn him on by massaging his area that was growing. I couldn't control myself and I slipped off my leggings, revealing my tight black thongs. He did what was asked for, he put his hand into my thongs and inserted one finger. It was first pain, then pleasure. I guess he thought I was in pain because he took it out. I wanted more, so I twerked on his dick while he was still fondling with my breasts and then I pulled off his boxers. His dick was 8", I didn't knew it would be long, but I didn't know this long. I gasp.

Percy's POV

I took out my finger because I thought she was in pain. But she wanted more, she started twerking her round, soft booty on my dick while I played with her breasts mesmerized. Then she did something unexpected, she pulled down my boxers to show off my 8" dick. So in return, I took off her thongs. I immediately dived in between her legs and started to explore her clit with my tongue. She gasp in surprise and pleasure. I stopped and shoved my dick inside her mouth, she started to go up and down slowly.

"Do you like it, Seaweed Brain?" she asked.

"Mh hmm..." She went faster and faster. "Annabeth! I'm gonna CUM!" and I cummed in her mouth, she licked it and swallowed it.

"You taste so sweet, Percy."

Annabeth's POV

He started exploring my clit with his tongue, it felt so good. I wondered what actual sex would feel like. He stopped. He shoved his long ass dick inside my mouth. I instinctively started pumping. I began to go faster and faster. I asked him, "Do you like it, Seaweed Brain?"

"Mh hmm... Annabeth! I'm going to CUM!"

And indeed he did cum, I tasted his sweet juice. "You taste so sweet, Percy"

Then he took out his dick and slipped on a condom...

*Get ready for more smut! :) *