Ch. 4

Percy's POV

I slipped my length into a condom and crawled to Annabeth. She started to grind on me, it was so hard it hurt. I slapped her round booty. She begged me, "Percy, fuck me so hard I can't walk!" I began to tease her with my tip, then I slid in and pounded into her so hard that she was screaming my name so the world could hear. I went in and out fast until we both cummed and reached our high, she got an orgasm. Her dd cup boobs were bouncing so I massaged her boobs and felt her body all around. We were both exhasted but we wanted more fun. I took out my secret box with sex toys. I took out a 12" didilo and shoved it into her on full vibrate mode. She moaned while I sucked on her tender boobs.

Annabeth's POV

He slid his long length into a condom and crawled next to me, he knows me so well. I wanted us to be one, so I grinded on him, and I felt a hard lump. I was getting impatient. "Percy, fuck me so hard I can't walk!" I begged. He teased me, then he suddenly pounded into me with so much force I screamed my head off. He was going so fast that I orgasmed and cummed at the same time. Then we took a break and he explored and massaged my body. We both wanted more, I silently gasped in surprise when he shoved a 12" didilo into me and started sucking my boobs. After a long time, we stopped and we were satisfied. I checked the time, 8:30 p.m?!?!?! "PERCY, MY MOM'S GONNA KILL ME!" I screamed.

"Shoot, get back into your clothes, I'll walk you home." he said.

I already had my bra and underwear on. I looked for my shirt and saw Percy right next to it, naked. I bent down to get it and he slapped my butt, so I slapped his wet dick. 

"Hey, that's not wise, wise girl." And then he tackled me once again on his bed. So I started pecking him all over. Until he got off me. I got dressed and ran down the stairs to the door.

"Thanks Mrs. Jackson! Percy, I'll walk over to my house by myself!" I yelled. I ran to my house and fumbled for my keys. Helen's gonna kill me I thought. I saw Matthew, my half brother, getting tortured by Helen with a knife...

*Wowwwwww so descriptive right? ;)*