The Diary

Natsumi's POV;

Once I get home I go and start training I then tell my dad, "Storm Nashio I am going to Karma's house." I hear an okay and I quickly leave. I then run a block and then once I arrive I knock and his father opens the door and lets me in. I know Karma isn't home yet so I have to wait. After ten minutes I hear the front door open. I then run to the door and tackle the person. The person then says, "Oh what's up?" I grin at him and then I say, "I wanted to get out of training so here I am!" He laughs and then he says, "Hey wanna read comics?!" I nod and we go upstairs to his room and omg! I read so many comics.

He checks the time which is 5:00 pm on Friday. He then says, "I have the boys coming over soon but want to join me for dinner?" I smile and nod so for thirty more minutes we just sat and talked. Then his mom screams, "Dinners ready!" He screams back OKAY! I laugh and head down. I see his mom and she hugs me and then says, "Oh honey why didn't you visit." I laughed and then say, "I was busy sorry." She nods and we eat some dinner. I then hear the doorbell so Karma and I get up and bolt to the door. I beat him obviously and open the door. 

And I am facing all the boys in his Class. They then say, "You?! Why are you here?" I point to Karma and then say, "I wanted to catch up." I then laugh awkwardly and then run to the table and start to finish my food. Karma and the guys run in and then Karma's mom says, "Hello there my name is Mrs Akabane. And Karma say goodbye to your friend before she leaves okay?" Karma nods and then I put my dish on the counter. I then say goodbye and hug him with all the guys watching. So I then bolt out of the door and I didn't realize I left something kinds important there. My favourite book.

Karma's POV;

I watched my friend bolt out and then the guys say, "Why was she here?" I then sigh and then say, "She wanted to catch up. Plus she also wanted a break from training so she came here to relax okay?" They all nod and then Isogai says, "Come on I want to see your room!"We all then go upstairs to my room and then when I open the door they all stair in amusement at it. But then they see something I didn't want them to see... A picture of when Natsumi and I were kids in the bath. I blush a million shades on red and then they pick it up and start teasing me. I then say, "Stop it!" They do kind of. Then my mom picks that moment to ask me this, "Karma! Have you seen the bubble bath picture?" I then give it to my mom and she leaves. 

Then Chiba says, "Okay so you know the list people make for who the hottest is?" We nod and points at a blank piece so while they did that I got us sodas. I am in the kitchen and thinking... until I remembered that I have something to ask Natsumi. I grab all the sodas and run upstairs throw the soda's at them and then grab my phone and text this to her;

Littledemondevil; Hey did you forget anything? Also, can you help with breakfast tomorrow? :3    Unkillable; Yes I forgot my favourite book... aka my diary...and sure I'll help tomorrow! :3                  Littledemondevil; Thank the lord thanks. Bye                                                                                                          Unkillable; Bye. 

Then Taiga says, "Who's Unkillable and why are you texting them?" I put down my phone and then say, "Unkillable is Natsumi and she forgot her diary and is helping with breakfast tomorrow." They are all calm until they realized that a girl left her diary here.  So everyone except Nagisa and I went looking until I hear one of the guys say, "Whoever finds it has to read at least one page to everyone!" That got Nagisa and me up. I then run into my mom and she hands me a leather book with a bookmark in it. I say thank you. I then run to my room and call everyone up. I then flip to a random page and it says,

Diary #1 fifth grade

Dear Diary;

Hi! Today was somewhat normal I guess. But my crush turned me down and said that I was just a waste of space and that I should go kill myself but I know that if Karma was here he would have killed the guy right then and there. I cut again today well I stayed a week clean so I mean it's not that bad I guess... My bullies also cut my hair, beat me up,  called me names, and well made me feel terrible all day. I didn't want them to get hurt by me so I didn't do anything. But let's see... (Sorry if it is your names... I grabbed the first names that popped in my head!)

Simon, Cut my hair with scissors and then threated me to cut my eyes out and tell everyone lies about me... Cindy;... She was my old friend not anymore because she pushed me to the ground and said that momma died because of me. Sam;.......... He said that Karma always hated me and tried to kill me... Then, daddy, he beat me and left the ugly scar on my face bleed again today... But I know Karma doesn't hate me because he PROMISED that HE would be the ONE to KILL me... That's all I guess,

Love and hate; Natsumi Nashio.

We all stare at the page in shock and then I said with tons of anger, "SHE DID WHAT TO HERSELF?!" The guys calm me down but to think that one of my friends no my best friend wanted to kill herself is really sad. Then Sugino asks, "What did she mean by that you promised to be the one that kills her?" I sweatdrop and then I say, "Well I promised that I would kill her before she destroys herself full of regret." They nod and then I say, "Just go to sleep and don't mention any of this to anyone got it." They nod and then I go to sleep but what I didn't know was that my mom and dad where listening the whole time...