Class 3-A's Natsumi Nashio

Karma's POV;

I then walk her home and then after that, I run all the way home. Once I enter my mother says, "What took you so long?!" I tell her what happened and then after a while, the guys left. I sigh and then my mother says, "Don't you have Exams this Monday?" I nod and then she says, "Well get studying!"  And for the rest of the weekend, that's what I did. Once walking to school I run into some classmates. 

Once I enter the classroom I see a note on my desk. I go to it and it says, "Sorry that I can't wish you luck personally because the stupid teacher wanted me in class kinda early so I am having Koro-Sensei drop this off. But wish you luck and beat everyone's BUTT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!!! -Your crazy Bestfriend; Natsumi Nashio" I laugh and then Koro-Sensei says, "Good morning class EXAMS TIME!" He then hands out the exams and I put the paper away. This Exam is the only thing in my way of having my best friend in my class. So I have to do really good... for her.

I was done with the first three exams we were going to have lunch. I head out to see a really relaxed Natsumi. I then grab a gun and shot. I then see her catch the bullet. She then says, "Karma... How were your exams?" I tell her about it while eating my lunch when Asano walks up to us and then says to my friend this, "Hey Nashio time to go." He then sees me and glares I glare back. I then hear laughter I then see my friend dying of laughter. We both then ask, "What's so funny?" She then points at us and says, "You kinda look alike! The only difference I see is the hair and eyes...! ppffffffffffffffhhhhhhhh!" Asano then grabs her and starts dragging her away.

This day really needs to hurry up! After lunch, we finished the last three exams. I run out of the classroom very happy and dart down to class 3-A's room. I kick the door open and see Natsumi looking at her desk. Also a lot of students laughing at her. I walk up to her and hug her, I then say, "You guys stop being jerks!" They laugh even harder and then I say, "Hey Natsumi!" She turns her attention towards me and then I say, "I was five minutes late!" Before I can 'run' She grabs me and then we both start fighting right then and there. She then grabs me by the arm and throws me towards the door. 

Everyone stares at her and then she says, "I was pretending to be weak so SHUT UP!" I even see Asano have a look of disbelief. I smile wide when she comes close to me and then she says, "Are you really gonna kill me with that strength?" I hear everyone then say, "WHAT?!" She smiles with her eyes closed and then a knife came towards her and she caught it without looking. She then says, "Only my best friend is allowed to kill me thank you!" Asano then says, "What the heck of a relationship is that?!" We both are at the door now and then we say, "Our relationship!" We both then walk out of the room.

Asano's POV;

I stare at the door in disbelief and then I walk to her desk and see what some students wrote. I read them all like, dumb, no she is smart, worthless, no she isn't, lonely, not she isn't, WEAK, Now that one is definitely not true! I look at the dent in the wall. How is that kid still alive? I then stormed out of the classroom and to my dad's office. I then walk in and say, "Dad cancel Natsumi's transfer to class 3-E!" He shakes his head no and then says, "She was specially requested! I can't do anything plus she is just a weak little girl!" I then boil over and then I go into security camera's to show what she did." I then say, "Also I know for a fact that she is much stronger and smarter than me!" He growls at me and then says, "What about this. Class 3-E and class 3-A will have a game of soccer?" I nod and then I say, "Okay and the winner gets to have Natsumi Nashio in their class!" He agrees and then I leave while saying thank you.

I swear Natsumi Nashio you will be going to class 3-A whether you like it or not. The next day we arrive at school and remember that the game is today. We all head outside and Natsumi Nashio is standing on a podium and is sitting there looking desent. Let the games begin!