Tears Will Fall

Natsumi's POV;

I was walking to school wearing a mask over my mouth. I then feel something on my back. I then see a little squirrel on my shoulder now. I smile at it and then say, "How are you?" It nods at me and then I hear a voice say, "Talking to squirrels now?" I nod and then say, "Karma my life needs to end, please... Use the knife..." I hear a sigh and then I start walking again... I feel like everything is coming after me... First Karma left me, Mom died, Dad abuses me, I start getting bullied, I start to cut, I meet Asano who talked me out from jumping off the roof, I bump into Karma and meet again, I get bullied a lot worse, I almost died and I'm going to die this month.

I then see Koro-Sensei in the halls and run up towards him I then say, "Koro-Sensei I'm going to miss you!" He hugs me and then says, "I'll miss you too Natsumi..." I start crying and then he says, "What about this before school let's go somewhere...?" I nod and then say, "Please I wanna go to only three places please?" He nods and then I say, "First I want to go to my mother's grave..." He then says, "Where is your mom's Grave?" I then say, "It's where she always wanted it... on the mountain that overlooks the ocean." 

He nods and then says, "Karasuma?" Karasuma walks out and then says, "What do you want Koro-Sensei?" Koro-Sensei then says, "I need you and Miss. Jelavic to take over my class for today..." He then says, "Why do you need us to do that and why are you and Miss. Nashio hugging?" I then say, "I'm hugging him because I'll miss him..." He nods and then Koro-Sensei explains that he is taking me to three places and it might take a while... After all that Koro-Sensei then says, "Let's go." Then we are off.

Karma's POV;

I arrive at school and don't see Natsumi in her desk... What happened to her? I then see Karasuma walk into the room and then he says, "Koro-Sensei will be out today to help Natsumi..." I then say, "WHAT IS HE DOING WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!" Karasuma then says, "Taking her to places she wanted to go to before she dies Karma." The word 'dies' struck me hard and I sit down in absolute silence. I then half listen and also think until I then have a vision that is sad! This is what it was about;

I was standing near a cliff with Natsumi and it was sunset... She looks at me with tears running down her face and then I see her take off her bandage on her cheek to show her ugly scar and her ugly scar on her nose. She then stands up with her hair flowing in the wind and then says, "Karma I want you to kill me here and now bye this sunset." I see myself nod and take out the knife she wanted me to kill her with. I then see myself start crying and then stab her. and then the last thing Natsumi does is say something to me...

I look at the desk and then we were practising with the knives and then all of a sudden it was the end of the day and no sign of Natsumi all day. I then run to her house and see her walking home. I run over to her and then I grab her shoulder and then I say, "NATSUMI WHERE WERE YOU ALL DAY?!" She looks at me with tears and then says, "Karma... I want to die soon so please hurry up." She then looks at me and some of her hair covering her left eye moves to show her lighter blue eye. She looks at me some move until she then runs away...

The next day she was pretty quiet the whole day and also tomorrow is the day I kill her... I don't know if I can do it... She was my first friend who wasn't scared of me... most importantly... Will I regret my choice of killing her later...?