Chapter 2• Bruises and Scars

Third POV

"Common Windshear, we're losing time!" Heather yelled, trying to make her dragon to fly faster.

Both her and the twins where close to Berk. But Hiccup was losing time though.

Finally, after a few minutes. They reached Berk. Heather headed to Gothi's while the twins went to get Stoick.

They both flew up to the Great Hall only to find themselves with Spitelout.

"Spitelout, where's Stoick?!" Ruff yelled, while the Dragon landed.

"What for?" he asked, assuming they were going to do something stupid.

"it's something important he has to know. Know where is he?" She asked, again raising her voice and losing her patience.

"C- calm down lass, he's at the head hall right now." he said, nervously after Ruffnut took out Tuff's mace.

She hopped off and ran to the great hall slamming the door behind her after she entered. Tuff followed her.

When they finally found him they both yelled in alarm together.

"Chief!!" they both, yelled

Stoick turned to face the twins, he didn't seem concerned thought. If fact he asked himself if it was Loki already.

"You need to come with us, it's urgent!" Tuff yelled, he was losing his breath since they had been running to find Stoick.

"Oh, really what day is it? Loki day?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ruff was losing her patients, when they did not tell the truth they believed them. And know that they are saying the truth they wouldn't believe them at all.

Tuff was grabbed and pushed away from Stoick. Both him and Ruff looked at each other.

"We need to go to Gothi's before it's too late chief," she said

Was she telling the truth or not. Well, unfortunately she was, Stoick's expression changed. He signed and decided to listen.

"Okay, lass tell what's wrong and why we need to go to Gothi's hut."

"Its Hiccup!"

His eyes went wide, he felt his whole world stop. Stoick grabbed Tuffnut by his shoulders and brought him close to his face.

"What's wrong with my son?" he asked

The twins took deep breaths and explained everything to Stoick. How they found him, and why he was at Gothi's.

Stoick left his meeting and his chief duties, he followed the twins, and at that moment what was more important to him was his son. He had lost his wife, he wasn't going to risk on losing his son.

When they arrived both Fishlegs and Heather where sitting outside, waiting

"Fishlegs how's Hiccup?" Stoick asked, in alarm.

He didn't say a word instead he looked down in disappointment.

No one said a word after that. Instead they waited, and waited until Gothi finished healing Hiccup.

Minutes turned into Hours, until Gothi finally came outside with Gobber by her side.

"How's Hiccup?" Stoick asked, while he got up.

Gobber looked down in disappointment as well.

"H- Hiccup is in a coma, chief." he responded, Stoick's eyes widened as he rushed inside to see his son.