Chapter 3• Away from Love

Third POV

[From the darkness]

.

"Astrid?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Astrid!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Astrid! Where are you M'lady?"

.

.

"Hiccup!"

Astrid yelled as her eyes went wide open making her wake up.

She had slept on her side because of the pain in her back, and slowly stood up sitting down.

Astrid gave a grimace of pain, feeling an odd sharp object on her ear. As she tried to touch it but gave her even more pain as her finger got near it. She quickly decided to not touch it at all!

Astrid took a look around and sign sadly.

"Hiccup......."

She said softly

Astrid grabbed the blanket and tried warming up, the blankets were helping her stay warm a bit. Even though she new it wouldn't be that cold if she had her clothes on.

As Astrid lost herself more into her thoughts, she tried findings ways that Hiccup could have survived with.

Maybe Fishlegs or even better Gothi.

But no matter what she thought. The same image will come back. Him being stabbed in his heart!

"No, no no no. He can't be dead! Gothi must have saved Him! I know she Did!!"

She yelled in her mind burying her face on the pillows.

She wiped her tears away soon as the sound of a door opening was heard.

It was Viggo.

Off course it was him, who else would it be.

Viggo stood there, not saying anything till he finally did.

"Morning"

He said, with a smile on his face.

Astrid looked at him puzzled, but didn't respond. She just looked away.

Viggo didn't seem to like it, with unpleasant he took out the whip he had been hiding. Astrid turned white and understood what he wanted.

"M- morning" she said immediately, making Viggo chuckle evilly

While he walked to her, Astrid began to feel frightened as she shrack into the wall. Once they were face to face he grabbed her chin and questioned her.

"Morning what?" he asked, while he played with her hair.

Astrid understanding what Viggo wanted looked at him and didn't say a word. Call an enemy master, once she was about to say something else she felt the whip on her stomach and that tough made her scared.

"Morning master" said Astrid with both anger and fright on her voice

Viggo smirked evilly happy to have control of the blond girl. He took a key out and unlocked the cuffs then he did he noticed that Astrid had been bleeding a bit which made him smile.