Rich

OH FUCK NO!

I was mad at Christine for other things but this takes the MCFUCKING CAKE!!

She kissed my boyfriend!! She made my tall idiot cry. He was asleep in his car, my arms around him tightly. I didn't want anyone else taking him from me. I worked so hard and did so much to get with him.

She can't just ruin this for me. Oh fuck, was I crying? Shit, I am.

Ugh. I can't let Jake see me get so torn up about this but I also have to address this..

Should I do this like a child... or an almost adult??

CHILD!!

But I can do that in the morning.. for now all I wanna do is cuddle with my amazing boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the morning time and I was still in a bad mood. I shook Jake awake.

"Hey baby, shouldn't we be getting home?" I murmured.

"Oh! Shit.. yeah. Sorry Richie." He pouted, still feeling bad about what happened between him and Christine last night.

I got on my phone, texting the group chat as Jake drove.

——————
[SmallestAss] Good morning.

[Riends]Mornin

[BasicChloe]I feel like shit but good morning.

[Boyf] Chloe, you were drunk. Good morning to you Rich.

[GossipGirl] Sup Rich

[PinkBerryAddict] Sup Rich.

[ChrissyChris] Morning Rich!! ☺️

[SmallestAss] Oh, Christine. You absolute fucking bitch.

[Riends] OH

[Boyf] SHIT

[GossipGirl]OH SHIT WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU TWO!?!?

[SmallestAss] I'll tell you what happened. CHRISTINE KISSED MY BOYFRIEND LAST NIGHT!!

[Riends]THATS WHY JAKE LOOKED SO UPSET LAST NIGHT

[GossipGirl]Chris...

[BasicChloe]Chris is that true??

[PinkBerryAddict]Oh my god..

[ChrissyChris] Of course not! Rich is totally lying.

[Riends]Rich wouldn't lie about something like this. If something got him this angry he couldn't help but tell the truth.

[Boyf]Christine, I knew you could do some bad stuff but hurting both Rich and Jake takes the fucking cake..

[BasicChloe]Jeez.. Christine..

[GossipGirl]I can't believe you would do something like this.

[PinkBerryAddict]What else, Rich?

[SmallestAss]He started crying because he was so upset about what you had done. He felt like he had to assure me that he didn't do anything with you

[Riends]Ohhhh... I feel so bad for you. Is it okay if Jer and I come over to make you and Jake feel better?

[Boyf] It'd be our pleasure to help you guys since you two have always been there for us..
————-

"Hey Jakey..?" I asked hesitantly. I didn't wanna upset him too much.

"Yeah, Richie?" He replied. Whatever Christine said or did before she kissed him must've really shaken him up, as he wasn't sounding happy and bubbly like he usually did.

It made me feel worse. Normally Jake's happiness made me happy. I guess the same goes with sadness..

"I told everyone about what Chrithtine did..?" I said, trying to clear the anxiety that was clouding my thoughts. 

"Oh. How'd they take it..?" He murmured, nervously placing his hand on top of mine. It was a nervous habit he'd developed during his time spent with ME.

NOT HER. 

"They're all mad at her.. and Jeremy and Mike wanna come over later to hang out with uth for a while." I said, the smallest glint of hope shining through in my voice. 

He let out a low chuckle. I know it was meant to sound happy, but it just sounded hollow. 

I feel so bad for him. I wish i could do more. I want him to let me in. 

"That sounds good." He said, squeezing my hand to try and reassure both me and himself at the same  time. it was a futile effort though. I could still sense how uneasy he was. It made a metaphorical hole in my heart.

I checked my phone again. I'm not even gonna send you all what it said. I'll just tell you all that everyone was very angry. 

We finally pulled up to Jake's house. "hey..Rich..?' he spoke softly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to thay that.."

"Yes I do." 

"N-" And, just like Jake, I was cut off with my boyfriend's lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count; 675

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA S U F F E R