Chapter Two

Day and Night, Darkness and Light
Fire, Ice, and Water that glides
Thunder and Lightning aren't that frightening
Shifting, changing, never staying

OOO

The Ciphers, Pines, Viper and Amber had a friendly conversation until the speaker inside yelled for everyone to go to the gym. All the students had seated themselves on the bleachers as the teachers of the hero school stood on the stage. Miss. Digital was first to speak, "Welcome, students, to the Lightscale Academy." she said, "We hope you get to learn as much as you can." She finished the normal introduction. Another teacher walked up, she had hair like fire, along with bright orange eyes, "I am Flarea, and I am required to tell you that, recently, some of the villains have told us that they plan on attacking the campus." she said, causing some people in the audience to gasp.
"Why would the villains do that?" one audience member asked. "They're villains." Flarea replied. A third teacher pushed Flarea away, he had his sea foam green hair on half of his tan face, "I am Aquine(i dunno) and the villains have said that there's someone here that they want. They plan to take that person by force if we don't hand them over, but they never said who they wanted." he said. The audience began to whisper, wondering who the villains could want.
"What if they want one of us?" Mabel asked, referring to her and her friends. "But, why would they?" Amber asked, her chin resting on her hands as she sat forward. "I don't know, they're supposed to be the bad guys." Viper shrugged. Dipper was quiet, he didn't know what to do or say, Will and Bill were quiet as well, but for another reason.
"We wish for you all to be on guard for all your time, whether it be here or at home." Miss. Digital said, "And with that, you're dismissed." she waved her hand, gesturing for the students to leave.
Dipper had his head down as he was lost in though, Why would they tell the teachers here if they didn't specify who? he wondered. A snap in his face brought him back to reality, Mabel in front of him with Will to his right and Bill to his left. "You okay?" Bill asked, looking concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just wondering something." Dipper replied, "You sure? You can tell us if something's wrong." Will said softly, as if not to scare him. Dipper smiled at the blue haired boy, "I'm really fine." he said. "Alright, lets go home." Mabel said.
They all had a conversation as they walked to their homes, Bill and Will only started going to theirs after making sure that Mabel and Dipper got to their apartment safely. Dipper unlocked the apartment door and turned back to see that Will and Bill were already gone. Shrugging, Dipper went inside the apartment that his sister had already ran into. While Mabel had thrown her coat and bag onto the couch, Dipper put his coat on the coat hanger and put his bag in his room, coming back to put Mabel's things away. When Dipper was done with that, Mabel had made food for them and they began to eat. Afterwards they both went to their rooms and said goodnight. Both fell asleep once their heads hit their pillows, and they both had the same dream.

OOO The Dream OOO

Mabel and Dipper looked around to see that they were floating. They saw a scarlet haired boy with ruby eyes, but he seemed to be hiding. The boy glanced around and put a finger to his lips, as if shushing the Pines twins.
"Where are you brat!" A voice yelled out. The scarlet haired boy stayed in his hiding spot, trying to hide more. His hair was messy, and he had bangs covering his left eye. He moved his hair away from his eyes, showing that he had a dark red eyepatch in the shape of a diamond. The stitches on the eyepatch were a lighter shade of red, as was the strap that held the eyepatch to his head. A pair of footsteps were heard. The scarlet haired boy tried to move away from them as quietly as he could, but someone grabbed his arm from behind him. "Found you," the first voice said.
"Wh-how?" the scarlet haired boy said in a small voice. "Stop running away, you have to help me catch the kid disguised as a hero." the first voice said. "No! I won't help you! Let me go!" the scarlet haired boy yelled, trying to free his arm. "You have no choice, brat. You'll help us whether you want to or not!" the first man said, annoyed at the scarlet haired boy. As the man dragged the boy away, the scarlet haired boy mouthed something to the Pines twins.
I'm sorry for what'll happen.

OOO Waking Up OOO

Dipper sat up in an instant. He heard Mabel fall off of her bed. The twins got ready for school, as if they didn't have a dream that showed them what happened somewhere else.
When the Pines twins got to school, they saw Will and Bill sitting next to the fence in front of the school. "You both okay? You seem tired." Mabel told them, causing Will to open his eye, "You look tired as well." he replied. Mabel shrugged and looked at Dipper, "Had a nightmare." she said. Bill opened his eye as well, "About what?" he asked. Mabel shook her head, "Nothing really," she replied, yet the Cipher twins stared at her. "Why are you both tired?" she asked them, "We're not." they immediately replied in unison. Mabel shook her head, "Should we go into the school?" she asked. Bill nodded as Will got up, "We were waiting for you both to come before we went inside." he said as Bill finally stood. They all walked inside of the school, and Dipper saw a somewhat dark yellow strap on Bill's head, as if it were holding an eyepatch. Dipper dismissed the thought as they all walked into their first class and sat in their seat in the corner.

1038 words
I feel like this is long
I'll have that rhyme thing at the beginning of every chapter
How long is a normal chapter?
Anyways, until next update, cya