14

14 ; irl

"can you please explain what the hell is going on right now?" samantha said as she entered her older sister's room.

"what are you talking about?" amanda looked up from the book she was reading.

"corbyn." the tone on her voice was as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

amanda shrugged her shoulders, not wanting to explain.

"you're dating?" her sister was beyond excited.

"give me some space, sammy. please?" amanda sighed.

"fine, maddy. goodnight." samantha said using the nickname she haves for her sister since they were little.

"night."

amanda didn't know why it hurt her so much that she had to be fake dating corbyn. she had met him about two weeks ago, and she wasn't the kind to catch feelings so quick. sure she thought the boy was cute, but she did not like him that way. or that's what she thought. she needed time alone to think.

"so you guys are dating?" jack asked out of nowhere, with zach standing by his side.

"yes." corbyn mentally face-palmed for lying to his bandmates. christina and the limelights were the only ones that should think it was real.

"you are the cutest couple i've ever seen." zach said with a smirk.

word count; 210

-

author's note;

i'm sleepy but it's early skajs.