29

29 ; irl

corbyn sighed before knocking on the door. he knocked once. no one answered.

he knocked one more time.

"what the hell did you forget now, samantha?" amanda shouted as she got down the stairs. the door was opened harshly, which caused corbyn to look up from the floor to amanda, who was now standing in front of him with tears in her eyes.

both of them just stayed silent, before amanda decided to hug corbyn.

she hugged him very thight. her arms were around his neck and his were around her waist. they both wanted that to last forever. they waited for that moment for some long months, and it finally happened.

"i'm really sorry, corbyn. she told me that if i didn't stop talking to you, you would get hurt. and i couldn't let that happen. i should've told you earlier." the girl cried onto his neck.

"it's okay, mads. i'm here." corbyn rubbed her back, comforting her. "did christina told you that?"

"yes." amanda said as she pulled away from the hug and wiped away her tears. she signaled corbyn to come in, and that's what he did.

corbyn noticed how different she looked. her eyes were very small and red, telling him that she had previously been crying. she had very bad under eye bags, and her hair was messy. yet he still found her breathtaking.

she was wearing one of corbyn's hoodie, that he had sent her in the mail, so they could feel close even if they were not.

they didn't realize they were staring, until they both started to lean in. amanda placed her arms around corbyn's neck once again, as she kept on leaning in.

soon enough both of their lips met. it started as a small kiss, which then turned into a gentle make out.

"i love you, maddy." corbyn mumbled into the girl's lips.

"i love you too." she said as she pulled back, realizing samantha had been there most of the time, looking at the two make up and make out.

word count; 343

-

author's note;

this is so bad omg.