35

35 ; irl

"corbyn matthew besson, do you accept amanda bennett as your wife?" corbyn smiled as happy tears formed in his eyes.

"yes, i do."

"amanda bennett, do you accept corbyn as your husband?"

"i do."

"i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride." corbyn and amanda basically jumped into eachother's arms. he kissed her in her soft pink lips as tears escaped her eyes.

"don't cry, princess. this is our day." corbyn said with a smile on his face as he wiped away amanda's tears.

everything was perfect. it was just how amanda had dreamed of. white roses were everywhere. it was simple, yet so elegant and cute.

of course they decided to keep it small, so they only invited both of their families, and of course, the recently married couple, zach and samantha, as well as all the other boys and their partners.

eventually, corbyn and amanda became parents of a beautiful baby girl, which they named aniya.

but aniya wasn't the only addition to the besson family. they also had a baby boy, which they named jack daniel, in honour of the two boys who stayed by corbyn and amanda's side, and they also adopted a puppy, which was named zonah, in honour of the other two.

they lived happy together, forever.

or did they?

word count; 222

-

author's note;

don't kill me please.

so yeah, this is the last chapter of strangers. i had so much fun writing this book, and i'm going to miss it so much skskw:(