one month later...

-

"Are you sure you have everything honey? Your phone charger, your reading glasses, your-" Brindy cut her dad off.

"Dad chill! I have everything." She says reassuringly.

He smiles and ruffles her daughters hair. "Okay Brindy, I'm sorry. I'm just so nervous for you to be living alone while filming!" He frowns.

"It's fine dad! I'm pretty familiar with LA so I'll get used to it. And you'll be with me the first few days to help me get settled in!"

"You're right. Ready to head out?" He says.

"Yup!"

~

Brindy walks off the plane tiredly with her dad by her side.

"Okay... now all we need to do is get settled in the house we rented for you." Her dad says, with a yawn at the end.

The duo goes to collect their luggage, and then make their way outside to call an Uber. But right as they step outside, they hear,

*click!*

"Shit..." Brindy mumbles under her breath.

"Brindy! Brindy! Over here! Are you excited to be filming the new upcoming movie you just made in?"

"Are you nervous to be filming a romance movie with THEE Finn Wolfhard as your co-star?"

"What's you're skin care routine girl?"

"What's your input in Millie and Jacob's breakup??"

"Will there be any sex scenes in this new upcoming movie with you and Finn?" All the paparazzi said at once.

Brindy made a look of disgust at the last question, and hurriedly hopped into her Uber with her dad.

-

They arrived at the house and got settled in quickly. It was a decent sized house, and Brindy was still very shocked and confused on what she'll do with all the space.

Her and her dad spent the next few nights ordering pizza and watching movies, and then occasionally going into town.

But eventually, Brindy's dad had to leave. And it was just her and her huge house all alone.

"I can't believe it's been a month since Finn and I got the parts in the movie and he still hasn't followed me back on any social media!" Brindy said angrily into her phone to Emma.

"Oh my GOD the nerve that boy has! I swear I'm gonna karate chop his tiny dick into 69 pieces if he ever hurts you..." Emma replies getting very heated.

"Woah dude chill!" Brindy says laughing. "It's not like we're married or anything. I'm just confused on how he's known that we were going to be co-stars for a MONTH and he still hasn't bothered contacting me or following me." Brindy frowns.

"It's okay, he's probably busy locking lips with Millie Bobby Brown on the set of Stranger Things..." Emma giggled.

"Cut it out." Brindy rolled her eyes.