The End

Luke's pov

By the time the huntresses to packed up and left, and we'd made it to New York, the monsters had caught up to us. We were now sticking with Grover for our lives. Hoping he could get us to this 'camp'. Which I had been beginning to doubt with how many wrong turns he had made. We were now being chased and hunted by so many of 'The worst monsters in Tartarus' that we were all starting to think we wouldn't make it. The huntresses had healed Thalia's leg fully and I was carrying Annabeth on my back. Grover was doing that weird gallop to the hill. "This is it. We're gonna make it!" Grover said. He started cantering faster. I shot Thalia a look who shrugged and shook her head. Then she looked back. Just as a fury grabbed her by the backpack. She screamed as she slipped out from the pack, falling to the ground. She tucked and rolled. The army of hellhounds catching up.

 "Go, I'll hold them off." She yelled. 

"No!" I said. 

"Yes."

 "I won't leave you." 

"Get Annabeth to safety now." She commanded and with a regretful look back, I ran for where Grover was. As I ran I heard Annabeth crying and wailing for Thalia. I felt my throat seize up as I held back the tears that were threatening to fall for Thalia. As Annabeth and I made it I saw Thalia fall to the ground at the mercy of the hounds. 

"NO!!" I screamed and she looked at me and mouthed something I didn't see. I felt the burning tears roll down my cheeks and I wanted to run to her to kill every one of those vicious beasts. But Grover held me back. Annabeth clutched me crying. Wanting down, but I couldn't think through my anger. My hurt. My sadness. 

Thalia's pov.

I looked at look as I felt life leaving me. And I said to him, I told him "I love you." I didn't know if he heard me or not. But I wanted the last thing I saw to be him. So I watched him yelling and crying. Then I closed my eyes as memories began rushing through my mind. Then, I don't know what happened. But I stopped dying and was just there.

                                                                                The End

Imagine the song above as we roll the credits...