You won't forget me

{This is my first story- Sorry for misspells and grammar.}

/|\__--+--__/|\Setting: Deku was told he will never have a quirk, he meets all might and asks if he can be a hero without a quirk. The dorms are already at UA but they've always had dorms. Allmight never received a stomach wound./|\__--+--__/|\

Deku looks down and clenches his fist then looks up to the great hero and says, "Can...can I still be a hero with no quirk?!"

Allmight sighs not even turning to face the hopeful boy "No, you can't save someone without strength, you'd just be killed. I wouldn't even consider it."

At this point, Deku had lost all hope, He walked around for a while and stopped in an alleyway and just cried, while crying, he heard a noise, the sound of someone large walking towards him. Being in a corner he tried to climb away but halfway just gave up, what did it matter? His dream was crutched, his mom would be sad but she'd get over it, who even cares about mom any more?

"If your gonna kill me, make it fast, or go away," Deku speaks in a tired tone.

A man (Villain name: All for one)out from the shadows, "What's got you so down boy?"

He speaks in a deep welcoming voice. "I wanted to be Hero, it's all I ever wanted... then I met Allmight and-"

"You met All might? Do you like the man?"

"He told me I could never be a Hero without a quirk and I should give up before I'm killed. I don't like the man, no...not anymore."

"I could give you the power you seek, for a price."

"You could give me power." Deku gives him a look that says, I don't believe a word your saying.

"If you promise me that you will work towards killing, *cough* I mean defeating Allmight then I shall treat you like my very own son. A powerful son."

"Have powers, and kill Allmight," Midoriya smiles crookedly "you have a deal stranger." 

"You will have two powers, A power to show and a power to hide. You will have the power to control Earth and wind, Your second ability is to take Quirks but be warned if they're not strong enough they will die when you take their quirk."

Deku nods, "one thing, What's your name?"

"Call me farther, this way you can talk to me without people recognising my name and there's no way for anyone to force my name from your mind."

"Midoriya"

With that, the man produced a bright light and forced it through my chest making me yell in pain, loud enough for others to hear, like the close by AllMight. 

Allmight stops when he hears the scream and runs towards the noise, 'Farther' didn't think he was in the area. As he continues with the second quirk he screams louder, now with a nosebleed, Allmight arrives but stays quiet as he sees what's happening and all he can think off is, it's my fault.

Farther senses his presence and pulls up a hood and quickly finishes as he grabs Midoriya and jumps up high above the wall and looks down on Allmight with the un-conscience teenager in his arms. As a black portal appears he says, "this is your fault Allmight, you will pay. I hope this boy is always on your conscience. remember, the name MIDORIYA."

Allmight stays for a second and tries to grab him but he's gone. He rushes to the police to report the young boy taken by a quirk user. After a while, they want to investigate the house and inform parents.

while the police walk around allmight speaks directly with his mother, "This is all my fault my son's gone. After he learned he was quirkless he fell into deep depression, I took him off his meds because I thought he was better, oh god why was he so far away? and in an alleyway? I just don't know my son anymore. All he ever wanted was to be a hero, like you, to smile while he saves people, that been taken from him now."

Allmight almost cries and says, "I'm so sorry ms, I told him he couldn't be a hero without a quirk, I didn't know it meant so much to him, I didn't want him to get himself in danger trying to be a hero, im...im so sorry, I'm really, really so-"

Midoriya's mother slaps him hard across the face, and again, and again. "You just crushed his heart...(she holds back tears so she can show pure rage) Go see his room, I personally hope this haunts you."

Allmight gets up quietly and walks to the door. An allmight sign, he walks in and begins crying. It's all allmight.  poster of him with a quote he said, 'anyone with enough spirit, hope and confidence, can be a hero' This broke his heart. Allmight walks over to the small laptop, its still playing, he turns up the sound, "I AM HERE!" is the first thing he hears as he looks at the video. He's watched it over 1,000 times...

Allmight silently leaves the house, and personally does a speaking on a popular news channel about the missing boy, "This boy was taken, taken by a quirk user. All this boy wanted was to be like me, a hero, he held onto that hope and I believe that is the bravest thing you can do and I also believe he is stronger than us all, just for keeping that dream even when finding out he's quirkless. If he is watching this I want to apologise, I'm extremely sorry beyond comparison, as I managed to break his dreams in a few words, 'You can't be a hero without a quirk.'

SET: MIDORIYA WAS JUST TAKEN

Midoriya awakes in a small bar to a man waiting for him to wake up, he has a hand mask and hands all over him, He speaks in the same tired tone he does, " Wanna master your powers and become a super...Villian and defeat...Allmight?"

"I'll kill him, without a second thought"

"Well, let's begin training, your gonna be with us for a very long time. Midoriya"

3 YEARS LATER-In the same bar- UA entrance exams in  3 days.

"Are you ready Midoriya?" speaks the hand masked man

"yes, Shigaraki"

"Tell me the plan"

"enter UA, befriend them, when they are all strong enough, take their quirks. take UA, kill Allmight"

"yes. yes. very good Midoriya. You will be our best product yet."