I'm on to you

When all aspiring students are in the hall all the talk is about Midoriya who sat in the corner on his phone talking to his 'father' through text.

-Father what do you think will help me win the challenge-

-Only use your wind quirk as it should give you the advantage of a hidden quirk-

-yes father-

Midoriya puts his phone down and looks around to see whos in the competition. Every time he looks at someone shigaraki tells him their power, this works through a system, Midoriya has a camera in his hair hidden, and Shigaraki has a man with a quirk to see quirks.

He knows all their quirks and whos the strongest and who could ruin his plans, like a young boy in the back who can control people if you answer his questions. He's someone to keep an eye on.

Midoriya had one ally in this school, a boy slightly younger than him, Koso, ability to freeze time for 3 people or 5 items at once, but that was for show, he could freeze time for everyone in this hall at once and probably the entire area.

As Midoriya sits silently, someone approaches him, he's wary of the intruder at first but when he sees who it is, he relaxes. Bakugo, he used to call him Kachan as a child they were good friends. Midoriya fully expected what he said next, "Don't think I'll go easy on you because of what happened to you"

He speaks loud and clear drawing all attention to the pair. "I'm still gonna beat you and if you get  in my way, I'll take you down."

Midoriya doesn't make eye contact but speaks down and says, "I knew you'd say something like that" 

He looks up giving a smile, not a happy friendly smile, a dark teasing smile. "You always were a hot-headed idiot" 

He gets up to leave but stops on his way and turns around to say, " Oh and same to you," He smiles in a friendly happy way."If you get in my way I'll crush you."

Bakugo was raging, making small explosions from his hand as he gets angrier and shouts, "See you on the field, quirkless!"

Midoriya turns around and looks him dead in the eye and raises his hand, points it toward him and blows him far back into a wall with his wind quirk. "Good luck..."  He looks at him with a crooked smile, "kacchan." 

Bakugo gets up and works up an explosion as Midoriya walks away not looking back, as he goes to shoot, one of the teachers stand behind him and stops his quirk as his hair rises, Eraser head, "Katsuki Bakugo, please do not engage in battle with other students,"

"Deku started it!"

"You know that Midoriya has been through a lot for the past 3 years and healed in 3 days. There's no way he fully healed from all that in that short space of time. Don't anger him. We don't know his powers yet. You could seriously hurt or kill him or him to you..."

"THE CHALLENGE WILL NOW BEGIN! EVERYONE GET ON THE FIELD!" An instructor shouts through the hall.

All the students walk out but on the way, a young boy, Todoroki, taps Bakugo's shoulder. "Was Madoriya always like this?" 

Bakugo replies straight away, "no! he was a weak, timid kid and he never smiled like that, his smile was always genuine. Now he's just out for the thrill of a fight, like me."

With that they walk out into the entrance exam area, Todoroki knows he can easily win so he decides to hide and watch Midoriya for a while. Midoriya is surrounded by bots, about 20. He circles his hand as they move in creating a huge tornado lifting all the heavy objects and suddenly stops dropping them all. 

He then jumps onto a building wall and climbs up the flat wall completely confusing Todoroki.

What Madoriya is actually doing is using his earth quirk to make little bumps to stand on then getting rid of them straight away.

Todoroki then goes to kill some bots before the challenge ends. Once Midoriya is on the building he takes a phone call, "Yes, father I beat the challenge with the most mediocre score I could get. Todoroki was watching me closely though I think he suspects me." 

"steer clear of that one, number 2 hero's son, stay. clear. Son. congratulations on passing, very proud of the progress your making"

"I'll be in touch." with that Midoriya ends the call and starts laughing at how smooth this was going.

He pulls out some paper and writes Todoroki's name down. "I'll have his quirk first."

Once the challenge ends, they all return but Todoroki waits for Midoriya to have a word with him. When he gets to the door to see if he got in like everyone else, Todoroki speaks up, 

"Midoriya"

"Todoroki"

"I know you're up to something, I'm on to you. There's no way you took 3 years of abuse and didn't give in."

Izuku leans on one side and focuses on the boy's body language and tone of voice, studying him to see if it was suspicion or confidence.

"According to Bakugo, you were always weak and scared, you couldn't take that not after being shut down by your favourite hero, after falling into depression because you were quirkless. There's no way" 

"Oh, that hurt, you really re-opened one of my scars" When he says that he cut a scar and it starts bleeding as he starts laughing. 

"get it, re-opened a scar? your a funny guy Todo, I like you. I was feeling really hurt y'know and then, my hero shuts me down! says I'll die if I try to achieve my goals! ha! ha! ha! of course, I've changed, I've got issues Todo, Just don't try and read them upside down. I'm simply messed up"

With that he walks over to the scoreboard pretends to care and makes his way to the medical room but on the way passes out again from blood loss, turns out he actually re-opened multiple deep scars. "oops," He says as he falls and things go blurry.

A guy with engines on his calves comes over to help along with a guy with 6 arms and a half covered face. They lift him up while he's half conscious and take him to the nurse leaving a small trail of blood.