Help me

As Midoriya arrives Todoroki is stood waiting for him looking down, it's raining hard, he looks up hair dripping, "Go on Deku,(He smiles at him) Take my Quirk, I dont have the power to stop you...Im on your list, its flattering i'm number 1. I cant beat 3 different quirks so do it Deku."

Midoriya just stands still and looks him in the eye, "You'll die"

"I know"

"That's suicide"

"I know"

"Fight me and kill me Todoroki"

"Kill me Deku"

"I have to save my mother"

"You can't kill me, you won't, your human, a hero, not a villain."

"I have to, but I can't, my moms gonna die, because of me."

"Midoriya, Allmight is with your Mother, she is safe. The question is, am I safe?"

"a part of me still wants to kill you Todoroki, please...(he softly whispers his words under his breath) Help me"

As he goes to speak Koso freezes time and moves Midoriya so he's in front of Todoroki with his hand out in position to take his quirk.

As time plays Todoroki is almost blown away by the teleportation and proximity of Midoriya. All Deku hears is do it, take it, it's your power now, it's easy, your moms safe, he's not, take him. take him. The words begin overlapping sending Deku insane as he screams and begins taking his quirk as he yells in pain and drops to the floor it all stops as his quirk stops.

Eraser head, the entire class, Allmight and his mother were all hidden in the wood and concealed by a quirk.

Todoroki falls to the floor and coughs a little blood, Whilst Deku just cries and laughs at the same time and keeps trying to surround himself with his quirk but can't because of Eraser head.

Deku falls to the floor and rocks back and forth and just starts shouting different things, "Mom! Shigaraki! father! Allmight! quirkless! you'll die! you'll die! you'll die! mom! Todoroki! the list! the list! complete the list! 3 years! 3 years! kill allmight! take his quirk! take it! take! take! take!" 

As he carries on screaming Allmight restrains him sighing at the state of the boy as Eraser takes away his quirk restraint. It's all Silent as he stops screaming and shoots a long rod from his back made from earth into Allmights stomach, He starts taking his quirk as he yells, Eraser goes to restrain his quirk but as he does Deku blows him back with his wind then the rest of the class start trying to help he starts taking all their quirks at once. Once he succeeds they all collapse and he releases Allmight as he slumps back onto the ground.

Todoroki, who still has his quirk stares him in the eye, he looked like a demon 6 arms, Balls on his head, earphones from his ears a tail, a beak, and a mass of muscle. Eraser head rushes back and sees Deku and is almost sick he looks like a demon... He stops his quirks and he falls down the rises again and runs at eraser head until Todoroki freezes him and he passes out. They take everyone to the hospital and Deku to the police to have him locked up with Eraser head not getting any breaks restraining over 20 quirks at once.

"Deku, wake up, WAKE UP BOY!"

Deku wakes to see the class all surrounding his cell and a police officer right next to him, staring him intently in the eye.

"Shirigaki...Shirigaki..."

"Midoriya, who is that?"

"heh...HAHA suicide...he...killed hi....him self...(Deku begins crying) He left me... he left me left me left me. liar liar liar." for a second he breaks Erasers hold and activated all quirks he has including Allmights as he screams in pain. Eraser restrains him again.

"Izuku Midoriya you have killed 3 students, do you know the names, Mineta, Uraraka and...Bakugo, you used to call him...Kachan."

Deku silently cries "he's fully insane, Bring him in." A boy 'Haru' enters the cell. He has the power to force quirks to activate. He concentrates and forces Deku to return the powers making him scream in pain and agony. As their quirks are returned he is left quirkless All quirks went back to their original sources. Allmight watches hurt by what he sees, looking away from the sight.

After the mass drain of energy Midoriya slowly falls. Everyone saw this result coming as Midoriya draws his final breath and says, "I didn't get to be a hero... Allmight...was right.."

{Shout out to @Deadlyasfire really good villain Deku story :) really good}

[11K VIEWS- I have many other very different Villain Deku stories if you liked this one :)]