Part 2: Help

Zelda's POV:

I spend the rest of the day thinking about Playtime. I saw her playing jumprope with Player. He started running. And I heard Baldi smacking his ruler. Yup, this is definetly normal...

"No running in the halls. 15 seconds, detention for you." The principal said as he put player in detention.

I felt my heart racing as Playtime walked by. I blushed and smiled. I love her, though I had a headake. You know what made it worse.

"LOOKS LIKE ITS SWEEPING TIME!" Gotta Sweep yelled as he pushed me across the hallway.

"Opps, sorry dude." He said as he stoped sweeping me.

"Its fine..." I said.

"Are you ok, you don't seem to happy?" He asked.

I sighed. "I think I might have a crush on Playtime." I said. "I can't stop thinking about her. She just so cute. I don't know how to tell her."

He put his hand on my sholder. "I think your best bet is to calmly go up to her and tell her how you feel. And who knows, mabey she likes you back.

"Mabey. Thanks Gotta Sweep." I said.

"No problem" He said. And he left.

"GET OFF ME!" I heard Playtime yell. I looked over and I say the Bully cornering Playtime. And I think he might be hitting on her. Oh jezz, classing bully. I walked up.

"Get, away from her!" I said.

"What if I dont?" He said.

"Hey principal, Playtime is being bullyed!" I yelled.

"No bullying in the halls!" He said and gave the Bully detention. Serves him right.

"Thats what will happen." I said.

"Thanks Zelda." Playtime said.

"No problem." I said.