Part 3: The Truth

For the next few days its been a pain. Playtime is all I think about. I even got a picture of her and I have seactrtly been carring it around for the last few days. I really want to tell her how I feel, but I am nervous. I decided today, that I was gonna tell her how I feel. It was gonna be scary, but it will be worth it so I can stop having to leave class from a panic attack...

During reccess I was under the tree thinking about Playtime, then of corse, she walked up to me.

"Are you ok, Zelda?" She asked.

I sighed. "I, I have something to tell you, I just dont know how to put it." I said. My heart started racing. Playtime sat next to me. "You can tell me anything, Zelda. Your my best friend."

"I, I love you. Alot. Its fine if you dont feel the same way." I started to shake. Then she put her hand on my sholder.

"I love you too." She said.

"R-really?" I asked.

"Of course. I think your really cute."

I blushed. Then a rock hit me.

"Ow!!" I yelled. And of course it was the bully.

"I will get the principal if you do that again." I said.

"What ever." He said. "So, you decided to try and steal Playtime from me?"

"What do you mean?" Me and Playtime asked.

"Oh please! I have been trying to get Playtime to like me for the past 3 weeks. But no, you were always with her!"

"Yea, that is because were best friends."

"Well I don't care. She is mine."

"Um, yea no." Playtime said. "2 reasons, one, your a bully, two, I don't have a crush on you, I have a crush on Zelda."

"You won't for long." He said.

I got up, grabed Playtimes arm, and we walked away.

"Just ignore him." I said.

"He is a jerk." I wont ever like him."

"Don't worry." I said. "So, do you want to come over after school?" I gave her a smile.

She smiled back. "Sure."