Chapter One

=Masky's POV=
It's five in the morning, I waked up brushed my teeth and wash my face like usual. When I'm done changing my clothes I went down stairs and ate breakfast, after I heard Slender Man called me.

"More works"

I sighed. Yeah, every time Slender Man calls me, I get more stupid works....well...I have to..because I'm a damn PROXY. "Why the hell I accepted to be his proxy before?!" I thought. I walked to Slender Man's office and knocked the door.

"Hello my dear best proxy, I have a mission for you."
"What is it this time master?"
He gave me a file and it is about a boy:
Toby Erin Roger
17 years old
Family members: Dad, Mom, Older Sister Lyra
Different: He can't feel pain, tick a lot
Background: he and his older sister Lyra got in to a car accident. He was fine but his older sister Lyra dead.
"I finished the file, okay..so..we have a new CreepyPasta?"
"Yes, actually I would like him to be my proxy."
"Okay, so new proxy. I'm gonna call Hoodie to go with me."
"Okay. See you later my children."
"I'm twenty-six already."I rolled my eyes and went out the room for founding Hoodie. I saw him reading book on the couch, I walked to him and tapped his shoulder.
"Brian" I said "it's time for mission."
He put the book down and looked at me.
"Please call me Hoodie when we are in the living room, and let's go."

Me and Hoodie share one bedroom...we mostly call each other real name..so...yeah.

=Third person POV=
Masky and Hoodie went out to the forest searching for Toby.
"No...no..NO!! GET OUT MY HEAD!!" A scream has been through Hoodie and Masky's ear.
"What was that sound?" Asked Hoodie "It come from behind that tree." He added.
"Okay then, let go take a look."

To be continued...