Chapter Six

=Toby's POV=
I saw Masky's face, he seem..a little..angry? I mean, why does when I say I need to go to anyone they always seems a little mad? Well, I don't really want to care it about.
"Toby, you don't need to go if you don't want to." He said it kinda a bit angry voices in it. But he quickly turn back to normal.
"W-ell...u-m...I...wa-nt to g-o.." I said it smiling.
I saw him blushing. "W-well..uh..okay then..heh.." I can hear there is a bit shaky In his voice, maybe he is scared of me? Well, of course. NO. Then what else?? I'm the only person here...maybe he is scared of some stuff in here? But I just move in! Hmm....
"Hey umm Toby."
"Ye-s?"
"Never mind.."
He let go of me. I said bye to him and walked out the door.

=Third one POV=
Toby walked down stairs, Ben went up to him.
"Hey Toby!"
"H-i Be-n." Toby smiled at him.
"Your smile are cute." Ben pushed Toby up to the door. (In this story Ben is taller than Toby.)
Toby blushed, "st-op.." Toby tried to push Ben away but Ben is too strong, "trying to push meh away? Don't even think."
Ben start smirking at Toby, he lifted up Toby's shirt.
"Be-n! Wha-t ar-" Toby asked it with frighten eyes and voices.
"What am I doin'? I'm doin' somethin' you like cutie."
Toby don't like this, it let him remember that his dad had raped him when he's small.
"S-top....plea-se......" Toby started crying.
"BEN!! WHAT THE HELL?!" Toby hear someone yelled. It's Masky.
"M-ask-y....hel-p m-e.."
Masky walked toward Ben and punched him. Ben punched back.
After the fight, Ben teleported away. Toby smiled, he kissed Masky's cheek. "Th-an-k y-ou..you-r j-ust li-ke my he-ro." After saying that, Toby walked away, leaving the dazing blushing mask man alone. A second later Masky touched his cheek that Toby had kissed, "....what just happened????"
"I saw that mask boy." A sound came behind Masky. Masky turned around saw the blue mask man.
"The hell you want Eyeless?"
"Well, just telling you. Toby is mine."
"You better forget what you've said eyeless freak. He's mi- I mean he's everybody's!"
"I thought you were straight."
"Of course I AM!"
"Heh, Yeah right." E.J laughed at the sentence that Masky had said.
"Turn that shi* off bi***, stupid g@y man."
"Your g@y, too."
"No."
"Hey dude, look outside."
It was Toby and Jeff. They were sitting under a tree chatting happily. If you look carefully, you can see that Jeff had a little bit blush on his face.
"Got to go, or else Jeff might steal Toby from me."

To be continued...