Chapter Nine

Masky's POV

It has been one week since Jane had talked to me. I promise that I was walking to Toby, and standing in front of him! But Toby! He just ran away! I do understand those human girls scared of me because I'm a killer...but am I really that scary, that even scared my crush and need it to run away from me?

I can't even describe my feeling when I saw Toby just walked away from me with not saying anything! Like, he just ignored me!

I don't understand, I mean....I just...just want to ask...

  Why?

Is it because I yelled at him? Well..I'm already full of apologies for that....

I lay on the couch, worrying...

"ATTENTION!" Slender man shout from his office, "TOBIAS ERIN ROGERS! I NEED YOU IN MY OFFICE!"

At that moment, I can feel my heart stop pounding for one second, did Toby did something that made Slender man angry? Will Toby gonna be kick out by Slender Man? Am I gonna never see Toby again?

But my chance! The chance that to love Toby, the chance to make Toby love me, the chance to love and be love!

Now I've understand, long time ago, even I forgot what's the time. The chance was right in front of me, but I threw it away, and laugh at it....how insane.

Toby's POV

"TOBIAS ERIN ROGERS! I NEED YOU IN MY OFFICE!" I hear Master is shouting my name...

I hop down my bed, putting the book back on the shelf.

I hope Master would let me go on a mission...I've been in this weird mansion for more than a month, I should take a walk outside to relax my mind.

  "You know everybody hates you right?" No, not again! "I bet this time the skinny man is letting you know that you've been kick out from the mansion!"

"G-go awa-y!" I hug my head whisper yelling, trying to get the voices out from my brain.

"You do know everybody hates you, right?" I try to walk, but the voice is just hurting my head so bad..I can feel I fall in to the ground. It hurts.

"You should die already..." 

"STOP!" Finally, I yell out. It cause an knock on the door: "Toby? Are you okay?" It's soft and nice...I can tell it's Hoodie.

I need to stand up! I need to! I can't let anyone else to see me like this! "Oh——what if some one see you like this? Well they laugh at you? Look just how insane you are now!"

"Stop..please.." I can't stand it anymore, I start begging. I just can't..they will laugh at me like the kids before in my school...it's weird though, usually the voice will be gone when I said so..but today, the voice still stays...

I lay on the cold ground, hugging my head, shaking. And the most thing that scares me, Hoodie is outside the door.

"I'm coming in Toby..." A sentence, that make my heart pounding like an idiot.

No..no..don't look at me..don't open the door...

"TOBY, I NEED YOU IN MY OFFICE." Soon, I hear Master outside the door, and the voice in my head at last disappeared. I stand up weakly, walking to the door.
  "I-m so-rry, I wa-s sle-epi-ng..." I open the door with an smile on my face, even that I'm very tired that all I want to do is jump on my bed and take a big long nap.

     "ITS FINE, KID. NOW, PLEASE COME TO MY OFFICE." After the sentence, Master teleport away. Master sound a little angry..I suppose that I should go to the office, quick.
  "Um, Toby..." I see Hoodie beside me, I just smile at him and went off.

   Slender Man's POV

"I can't believe the kid have done this..." I kept reading the paper on the table:

[Toby Erin Roger is an stealer, a lier. He had steal my husband, he steal other people's things, too. He lied to me that he has a lot of...]

I feel like I should kick Toby out, even I don't know if the sentence on the paper is true or not...

The door is been opened by the boy——Toby.

"Kid, I'm sorry that I have to announce that..." I don't understand what am I doing right now. The sentence just come out from my mouth, I can't even control! "You've been kick out."

I look up at the boy, his eye is full of sadness. But soon, he smile again, but with shining tears in his eyes: "O-Kay.."
The boy went back, I suspect he went back to his room to pack up his stuff.

What happened to me? I want to stand up, but a special gravity stick me on the chair, I can't even move! Same with my speaking problem, I can't open my mouth! What happened?!

To be continued....