Chapter Two

=Masky's POV=
Me and Hoodie looked behind the tree, and....there is a.... CUTE BOY?!?!?! Wait. "Cute"boy? Well, who cares. He was sitting on the ground holding his head crying. What? Crying?
"H-Hey! Stop tearing up!" I said it with a light blush under my mask. He stopped holding his head and looked at me but still a little bit tears in his eyes.
"Wh-o a-are yo-u g-u-ys?! D-ont hur-t me plea-se...." he said it with a bit fear sound in it. But his tics are cute.
Wait...tics? I looked my file again
'Different: He can't feel pain, tick a lot'
Maybe...this is the boy?

=Hoodie's POV=
Well, this boy is cute like super cute:
Brown hair
Light orange eyes
Tight stripe shirt
Dark blue pants
Cute tics
I....feel in loved....I just don't know why.

=Masky's POV=
Well he is just a 13 years old boy I think.
"Hey, we are not gonna hurt you."
"R-eally?"
"Yeah."
"Tha-nk y-ou...."
"It's fine, but..you want be Proxy?"
"Pro-xy.....?"
"Yeah."

=Third One's POV=
Toby nodded for accepting being a proxy.
Masky and Hoodie bring Toby back to Slender Man's mansion.
"Welcome back children. I guess that is Toby, right?"
Slender Man point at the boy behind Masky.
"Yes Master."
"Good, you can go take a break now."
"Okay Master."
"Okay children, welcome to my mansion. You want to be my proxy?"
"...ye-s..."
"Okay my children, I'll introduce to other CreepyPastas."
"Cree-pypa-stas...?" Toby whispered asked. But Slender Man heard it "Yes, they will be you new family now."

They went in to the living room.
"The boy on the couch playing video games is Ben Drowned. But we mostly call him Ben."
"Sup new person."
"The boy in long black hair is Jeff The Killer, but we mostly call him Jeff."
"What the hell do you want?!"
"Jeff! Be kind! I'm sorry Toby. Jeff is meanest boy in here."
"...I-ts fi-ne..."
"Okay, the boy in blue mask is Eyeless Jack. But we mostly call him E.J or Jack."
"Hello."
"The girl in white mask and fighting with Jeff is Jane The Killer, we mostly call her Jane."
"GET OFF JEFFERY!! Oh, I'm sorry new boy. I'm Jane. Nice to meet you. OWWW!! JEFF!! YOUR DEADD!"
"The Boys that bring you here is Masky and Hoodie. They are brothers, the boy in white mask is Masky other one is Hoodie. Okay, that's all in the living room. Your gonna find others by your self."
"Ok-ay s-ir....."
"Call me Master. Your my proxy now."
"Oka-y mast-er....."
"Good."
After saying that Slender Man left.
Masky went to Toby blushing.
"Hey, umm...I'll show you your room, heh."
Toby looked at him "tha-nk yo-u..."

=Masky's POV=
He followed me to the room 145 I opened the door for him. He smiled at me, GOSH HIS SMILE IS SO CUTE!!! I thought.
"Hey Masky!"
I heard someone said. It's was Liu.
"Hey Liu."
"Is this..the new CreepyPasta?" He point at Toby.
"Yeah."
"Oh. Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Homicidal Liu, Liu Woods. Call me Liu if you want!" He said to Toby happily.
"H-i my nam-e i-s To-by." Toby smile at Liu. I...I really get a little bit...jealous..

What happen to me?

To Be continued.l.l