AN

I don't really like putting ANs as a chapter since I know it frustrates people (especially me) but I thought I should update you guys. This summer has been busier than I thought it would have been. I've been to Washington DC and ended up going to a surprise visit to Monticello (which was amazing!), Pennsylvania, and I have done marching band. I have one more week of band camp but as far as I know, I won't be able to update this story until November..
Most of my energy is taken from marching band since it's so exhausting and learning in general. School starts for me in three weeks. I am NOT going to dump this story. I do wish to continue it but I just don't have the time right now.
I also take flute lessons, which I hate a lot, which has consumed time. I really want to quit them since I feel like I don't need them and the teacher doesn't match my personality. She's more serious while I'm more laid-back.
Not only that but my parents have pushed me into thing Youth group thing called FUEL which teaches you life skills. That program takes up about five hours and the kids there aren't that great. With me having social anxiety it's just not a good environment for me to be in, especially since I was forced and I know my parents won't listen.
I am also currently looking into colleges since I'm a sophomore in high school. That's early, I know but I have to start looking since my family cannot pay for me since we're not that rich and I will probably have to spend most of my time studying for really good grades and find a job by junior year.
So therefore this story will probably be put on hiatus for a few months. I, however, have another story I have written on a notebook that I managed to consume a lot of time in.
With me typing on a computer, it lessens the time I have, which is also the reason why I haven't been updating much. I only been on my computer for like ten times this summer because of all the traveling and stuff I have been doing. My notebook goes with me everywhere so I've managed to write a story on paper.
I am probably going to post the story on here so at least you guys can read a story that's not on hiatus and has been pre-written. The story is not complete yet but it's big enough to fill in a lot. By an estimate, I think 120 pages would have been filled in a normal sized book. It's that big already. There's also tons of small paragraphs and big paragraphs.
So yeah, this story is on hiatus until I can find a lot of time to spend it on, but there will be a pre-written story being posted!