Chapter 12 - Ladies night

Leah 

....part two....

"Well look who we have here... Leah you look absolutely gorgeous! Seems like my night just got extremely better. "Mason said and look me up and down to be honest I did not expect to see him here but I am glad he is here now I at least know one decent guy in the club and you don't know we might kick it off and enjoy the night together.

"It's nice to see you two Mason and thank you very much this is all thanks to Laura my own personal stylist. "I said and gave her one big smile and the girls just stared at Mason with one weird look.

"You are a very lucky girl to have such a stunning friend and you must here this allot but can I steal her for a dance? "He questioned Laura and she just smile and nodded.

"Well Leah may I have this dance?" he asked with a perfect smile that will make any girls knees go weak.

"I would love to but not right now, I am sorry Masson but I need I little alcohol booster to encourage my confidence first" I said and he laughed

"That's fine I understand then we need to have a dance later! Come on girls I am officially inviting you to my VIP section just follow? "He said and the girls are in their own little world they are starting to scare me.

We got to a red curtain and there were two body guards standing right in front of us and I heard Mason tell them that we are with him and they let us enter and believe me we all looked like mice compared to them!

"Welcome to the VIP lounge ladies you are allowed to socialize with whomever you want and don't stress the drinks are all on me! "He said and took my hand by surprise to lead me to his booth in the corner.

We sat in the corner booth chatting and drinking...after a few drinks I stopped counting after 9, I now can feel that I am completely drunk and feel like dancing all my problems away and that I will do after I find Laura and Sarah.

"Please excuse me I just want to find Laura and head to the Ladies, I promise when we come back we can go dance." I said and he just smiled and nodded.

I found Laura and Sarah dancing on the upper floor and signaled them to follow me to the bathroom.

"So it looks like you actually enjoying yourself out there or am I wrong?" Laura said and wiggled her eyebrow's

"Yes I am! Thank you guys and I know that I am bailing on you but I promise I will dance as soon as I get back from the bathroom" I said trying to find my way through the crowd of people to get to the ladies before I wet my entire dress.

"No worries we will wait on the dance floor so you better hurry back! "Sarah said and I just nodded and went back to my mission of getting to the bathroom

As I wiggle myself through the crowd i got a feeling that someone was following me and as I turn round I came face to face with Kayden and he looks like he is about to murder someone.

"What the hell are you doing here Leah and where is Mackenzie while you are parting? "He asked me and grab ahold of my arm and i can see his knuckles whitening.

"You are hurting me Kayden! And she is save I am enjoying myself with my friend, what am I not allowed to enjoy myself last time I check I do not have to answer to you! "I shouted and with all the alcohol I consumed I do not think it is the best idea to say and argue with me.

He just looked shocked and left and once again I was off to complete my mission of going to the bathroom.

I returned to the dance floor and saw Laura and Sarah enjoying them self and I can see they are lost in the beat of the music... well I am defiantly going to join them now!