Dark Past

Seraphina followed Izzy out of her room, giving it once more a jealous look, before stalking after the brunette, only to stop dead in tracks as she saw who Alec was talking with

"What is going on? Why is there a mundane in the Institute?" he demanded but before anyone could answer him an excited cry was heard, followed by a mass of red curls.

"Simon!"

"Sia!"

They hugged one another, in a practically sufforcating embrace, before Sia took a step back, Simon's jaw dropping as he took her in.

"Wow."

"I know, right? I'm the new Madonna. " Sia joked, Simon and Clary laughing at her antics.

"Alright, Sia, fair warning, you should check your phone if you don't want all the wrath of a Korean goddess to befall you. " Simon said.

"Oh dear, I completely forgot about Anna." Seraphina gasped, taking her phone out if the purse.

She looked at it as if it were a dangerous bomb, before glancing at Simon.

"It's a Howler, isn't it?" she asked dead serious.

"You know the rules. Open it before it's too late. "Simon cried dramatically, the shadowhunters giving them strange looks as Clary shook her head. Those two would never grow up.

"SERAPHINA JOCELYN FRAY! Why are you not answering my calls you insane bitch? I'm in London so I can't come and kick you where the sun doesn't shine, IT DOESEN'T MATTER THAT YOU'RE A GIRL IT WOULD HURT, so you better stop being insane. Please do call me back. " the last sentence was said calmly, a drastic contrast to the rest of the message.

"That my darlings, is a Howler. " Sia said after a couple moments of silence, face red as she felt everyone's gaze on her.

Soon, they all started laugh, even Alec and Sia couldn't help herself but admire him for a couple of moments, before jolting herself out of it.

"Okay, I should call her. "

"What will you tell her?" Clary asked.

"That we are going on a tour, and that we'll be gone from Brooklyn for some time. I'll try to keep it as vague as possible. " Sia said, Alec nodding his approval, as she walked a bit away from the group.

"Sia where have you -" the voice of her best friend started to yell.

"Anna, please. I'm alright, everything is alright. Mum, Rissa and I are going on a tour. It'll be a bit of a longer one so I'll probably be a little hard to reach. "

"Where are you going? How long will it be?" Anna got into a bossy mode, making Sia chuckle.

"And they say I'm the bossy one. "

"Seraphina. "

"Honestly, all I see is green. Mom took us to some sort of a lake house first. I don't believe we'll be around people much, you know. "