together

When their lips touched, it was like they were both sucked into a different dimension, where they were the only people alive and their survival depended of that kiss. Maritza's mouth was so soft and delicate that flaca never wanted to let go. Her taste was now Flaca's cocaine, she needed it all the time otherwise she'd go crazy. Her skin felt so good against her own, like the textures complimented each other perfectly.
They were both on their particular heaven.

Once they both got pass the dizziness and the euphoria that consumed them, the kiss started to get more intense. Maritza put both hands on flaca's face, caressing it as her tongue slipped inside Flaca's mouth. As an answer to her moves, Flaca pulled roughly Maritza by the waist so their bodies could touch. Their breaths couldn't be differentiated in that moment, they were one now. But for people in love, close isn't close enough, for people in love who hadn't seen each other for months, close was an universe away. So maritza started stirring in front of Flaca, trying to sit on the other girl's lap without breaking the kiss. Flaca noticed maritza's restlessness and tried to push herself away from the girl, but was pulled back firmly by the shorter girl's hands. Maritza was on a mission, and she was going to complete it. Seeing that her friend (was that still their title now?) Was not planning on let her go so soon, flaca murmured with her mouth still glued to maritza's:

- what are yo...- she was silenced by a kiss.

- shut up, tonta - ok. She didn't want to admit it, but determined maritza was hot. Determined maritza speaking Spanish with a breathless voice was cowardice. That sound would be implanted on Flaca's mind for the rest of her days. She picked maritza up by the hips and put her in her lap. Now maritza had a mission accomplished and Flaca had a dream become true. Flaca found herself a problem though, now that she had a hot Latina woman on top of her, where would she put her hands? (She knew the answer to the question where she wanted it to be, but not to the where they should be). She felt her back being pushed and colliding with the wall behind her and, as a reflex, her hands ended up on maritza's thighs. Her fist thought was to take them off immediately, but a smaller pair of hands put them back. I guess maritza answered the question for her then. Everything was too good to be true though, and they were interrupted when the lights of their bunk were suddenly turned on. They both jumped, but flaca held maritza tight so she wouldn't fall. They stayed on the same position, just staring at each other's eyes, for a while until Cindy showed up at the door.

- well, well, well. If this is not the prison's newest couple having some action. - she looked at maritza - I see you took my plea and fucked her, huh? - maritza was so embarrassed that she hid her face on flaca's neck. Flaca, noticing her discomfort, shoot daggers at cindy. She wasn't helping their situation at all- Don't look at me like that. You know you were being a pain in the ass the last months. All "maritza liked this", "blue was maritza's favorite color", "maritza, maritza, maritza". If I had to hear about how sweet maritza was one more time I would probably get a couple of years added to my sentence for murdering you. - she was speechless now. She knew she was sad and missed maritza like crazy, but she had no idea that she was that obvious about it. God, she was really hopeless. -But now that you recieved your girl's special treatment, I hope you stop with the whining and start with the funny. Our fans can't listen to another show about how you miss your girlfriend, they need useful information, flaca - Flaca didn't know what to answer, so she stayed quiet as cindy left the bunk. After her co-host left, maritza started to become agitated on her lap. That brought her back to her senses. Maritza had heard everything cindy just said, she must have found the whole situation so embarrassed and uncomfortable. Fuck, what if she was having second thoughts about their kiss? Did she regret it? Oh, flaca would be crushed if she did, because that was the best kiss of her life. She never had a kiss with that much passion and tenderness at the same time, the last time her body felt on fire like that was years ago when maritza asked her to "do it again" on the kitchen's counter during Valentine's day. That was the day she admitted to herself that she was in love with her best friend but, after maritza started giggling, she decided to hide it deeply in her heart, so no one would never know. That worker until her love for her bunkmate became so strong and so obvious that she started to get tease by her fellow inmates. She did everything she could to keep maritza unaware of it, and until today she had done an ok job, but right now she thought her secret was no longer a secret. After everything Cindy said about her behavior when maritza was away, and after that kiss, there's no way she didn't find out.

- so, you know my favorite color, huh? - maritza was perfect, flaca had always known that, but right now, when she was teasing flaca about her whining and not running away, flaca was even more sure. She was in love with the most beautiful human being that this world has ever seen.

- what can I say, I pay attention - she smiled and got a kiss as an answer.

- yes, you do - maritza's eyes were shining with admiration while she looked at the girl under her - you always have - she put flaca's hair behind her ear - with me you're always that perfect - maritza was gushing over her girl, because she knew how sensational she was and wanted to make sure flaca knew that too. Wanted to make sure she knew her kind actions were always appreciated by maritza, even when maritza didn't realize the reason she acted that way. Maritza leaned in to give her one more kiss, but the signal for bathroom time went on, so she just touched their noses and climbed down of the bed, offering flaca a hand to help her.