Part 1

*IMPORTANT!*

 I am currently updating this book. But since there is so much work to do, I made it a different book called 'Underneath Our Hopes'. It is a much better experience. If you already read this story, don't worry. 'Underneath Our Hopes' will contain much more lore, chapters and descriptions. And, who knows, the yandere might not be the same.... Have a good read!

"(Y/N), you need to wake up. You would not want to be late for your first day of school now, would you..." my mom softly told me while I slowly woke up.

"I know, I know" I said.

She kissed my check and got out of my room. I struggled to get out of my bed. Why does school have to start this early? It is like they want to see us suffer. I took out my uniform out of my closet and put it on.

"Mommy! Did you make breakfast?" I asked.

"Honey...You are almost an adult. You should do your breakfast by yourself".

"My birthday is in two weeks. I am still technically a kid. Help me!"

She just laughed and pointed her finger at the fridge. I stared at her while I slowly walked towards it. I opened it and took out the bread. I ate two toast that were not toasted and that did not have anything on it. My mom was looking at me. She was disappointed.

"What? I am lazy", I said

"Putting Ketchup on a toast does not take long".

"But you need to take the bottle, open the bottle, squeeze the bottle while it is upside down, make sure you put the right amount of Ketchup on it, take a knife and I could continue all day".

She sighed and walked out of the room. She came back with a present in her hand. She looked sad.

"I wanted to give this to you for your birthday and I hope you will like it", she said calmly.

I took the golden present out of her hands and opened it. A necklace resided inside the tiny bow. There was a small Lapis Lazuli on the chain.

"Now go get your bag. But before..." she put the necklace on my neck. I went back in my room and took my back bag. My mom and I went into our car and she drove me to school.

"I will try my best to not get lost, even though it would be fun to", I said while I was getting out of the car.

"Have a nice day sweetie", she said while driving off.