Part 6

I spent the last hours of class with Will, Lulu and Opal. The day was officially over and I needed to get on a bus that I did not know. Luckily, Will was taking the same bus as mine and he helped me found it. The bus drove off and soon, it was my turn to drop off. I waved at Will and got out of the bus. I needed to walk a few hundred meters to get to my house.

I heard some strange noise at one of the houses on the street. I just ignored it and continued walking. Whatever was happening in there was not my problem at all. I heard a tree branch snap. Weird, what is happening? It is more weird than creepy. I turned around and saw a figure in the alley. I sprinted to my house, got in and locked the door. I sighed in relief, but it was too soon and the stranger was trying to break inside by the front door. Um, what do I do...? Phone! As I was going to take the phone, the stranger broke the door and stepped inside. I tried to run and escape him, but he easily cut up to me and knocked me out by hitting my head with a heavy object.

I woke up panicking on a cold surface in a facility. This is fricky and it smells like vomit. 

"What the heck is happening?" a familiar voice spoked in the silent room. It was Will! Is it bad that I did not saw him? He looked at me and his eyes widened.

"You are here too!" he said surprised. I nodded.

"A figure broke into my house and knocked me out. What about you?" I asked him.

"Same, but we need to get out right now". I agreed. We got out the room by going through to only exit. We saw a long corridor where there was some text written on the wall.

"Are you having fun yet (Y/N)? Do not worry, I will get you as soon as I will see you again"

"That is sick. Is that blood?" said Will traumatised. I was paralysed with fear and I could not move until Will said calmly "let's go" while gently taking my wrist. We walked and walked and walked, but we saw no other room, no other corridor and certainly not anything useful. We were getting really hungry and thirsty and there was nothing we could do about it. Just thinking about the message made me feel an extreme amount of stress and fear. Almost making me vomit. Out of nowhere, we heard someone running. More like two people running.

"RUN! HE IS RIGHT BEHIND US!" it was Opal and some other girl I did not know. She looked like one of the popular girl of the school. We ran with them.