Part 7

"Who?" asked Will.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO? THE KILLER! LIAM!"

"What? He is. I mean, he was always extremely weird, but I did not thought the killer would be this close to us"

"You guys need to shut up and keep your energy. He is fricking fast and he will hear us", Tiffany said, making a good point. How was l able to found out her name? By her fancy necklace. Do not get caught (Y/N). Who knows what the madman will do. We soon found a door at the end of the corridor. Will tried to open it only to get electrocuted by its handle. I looked up to the ceiling and found a big air vent that we could use to try to escape this place.

"Let's go up there", I said while pointing my hand towards the air vent. Everyone supported my body while I open it, and, after that, I was able to get there. Everyone followed.

We slowly crawled in the air vent, making a lot of noise. I was too stressed to think of anything. I just wanted to go home and celebrate my birthday by myself and with my mom. I heard someone yelled behind me. I turned my head and found Tiffany missing and a hole in the hair vent.

"Are you okay?" yelled Will.

"Please get me out of here", she yelled back. We heard a door open in the room below us.

"No, no. STAY AWAY FROM ME", Tiffany cried out to the killer. We heard her scream in pain and Liam giggled and laughed at her actions. I panicked and crawled faster while Opal and Will were paralysed in fear. I got out as soon as I saw an exit. Apparently, there was someone in the room because I heard a girl scream. Luke was there, sitting on the ground, his foot chained to the wall.

"(Y/N)? Please help me!" he desperately said while crying his eyes out which made the sentence very hard to understand. I nodded at him and got on my trembling knees to be at his high.

"What do I need to do?" I asked him in a quiet voice.

"You need to pull the lever near the door", I did as he said and the chain unlocked by itself, leaving its prisoner. He thanked me a hundred times before we got out. We tried to find an exit while walking really slowly, to slow for my stressed self. I groaned and took his hand in my left one. He blushed.

"(Y/N), I have something to say", I hummed in response and turned my head towards him. We stopped walking.

"I have, um, how do I say it? Um, a crush on you and, um, I wish to get to know you better when we will get out", he said embarrassed of himself. So when the Tsundere act is off, he turns into a cinnamon roll? That is cute, but I am not interested. We heard a scream of someone terrified and getting beat down. My eyes were locked towards the sound. I whimpered and jumped itch time he yelled in pain until we could not hear him anymore.

"Pa...Patrick?" Luke said in disbelief.