Part 2

The whole school was white on the outside. It was huge, but the property around the school looked even bigger. I went inside and I was greeted by the receptionist. I asked her where the counselor's office was and she walked me there.

"Greetings, you must be (Y/N) Lazuli. It is nice to know you", she said with a smile on her face.

I bet ten bucks her smile is fake.

Why do you want to bet? We are the same person and you should respond to her.

Oh...

"Hello and, hum, likewise", she gave me a school schedule. Math, English, Science, Geography and French. She took the microphone and spoke in it.

"Luke McGee, please come to the counselor's office. Luke McGee, please come to the counselor's office. Thank you"

Right after the message, a young boy my age came into the room. He had blond hair and blue eyes. Oh, so he will show me around the school.

"Luke, you will show this new student around the school", she said. Was that an order?

"Hello, I am (Y/N)", I quickly said.

"Tsk, nobody ask you" he answered with a blush that I immediately noticed. Great, a Tsundere. We got out of the room. He showed me the classes and the property around the school.

"Question?" he asked after the tour.

"Yep, why was there a cat lamp in the corridor?"

"Do I look like I know, Baka!" he answered back with another blush. Wow! I was just asking a question. How rude. This is why I hate Tsunderes. It was almost time for my first period so I went to everyone's favorite subject, Math! I hope the teacher will be nice. I entered the class and I went to the teacher who was sitting at her desk. She welcomed me and told me that I will need to present myself. The bell rang. Wait... I forgot Luke and I left him behind...Welp, we all make mistakes.

"Hello class. Today, we have a new student", she said happily.

"Hi, I am (Y/N) Lazuli", I said while standing up. They looked like they were expecting me to say more stuff about myself.

"There is nothing else. I am a human being like all of you", I continued. Some students looked disappointed while most of them looked curious. Who would actually care about my passion and the useless bla bla.

Before I knew it, the math class was finished, as well as the English class and the Science class. It was now lunch. A girl with glasses and purple hair came to my desk.

"Hello, I am Nathalie and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be friends" Straight to the point, I like that.

"Sure. Do you know where the cafeteria is? I kind of forgot"

"Yep, follow me", she answered.