The Devil's Aunt

I warped back to my room and checked the time it was 8:14 a.m. I went to the bathroom to take a shower.
(After 15 minutes)
I came out of the shower and went near the mirror and wiped the vapor produced by the hot water.when I look at the mirror these days all I see
Is a monster without a soul and everyday I think about how could I become this monster,I was never bad I was the perfect child.my parents were proud of me and I was kind of a teacher's pet cause I was innocent and got good grades.I wouldn't even knowing kill a fly,I always hated violence but that was me before my parents were murdered since then I have killed exactly 1376 people and tortured 375 people and I don't regret it one bit.after a while I was lost in deep thoughts."kiyaaaan."my aunt shouted"come and eat your breakfast now."I went out of the bathroom and i put some clothes on and went downstairs to the kitchen.my aunt was sitting near the table and she looked directly at me"took you enough time young man."she said while giving me the sting eye "yeah i uh" i stammered without knowing what to say but i knew she could not i was the devil.why? Two reasons. no.1 she's gonna totally freak out. no.2 there are a lot of rogue demons in the world who wants to be the devil so if they find out,aunt nessa is dead.
"Hey anybody home"aunt nessa shouted and i quickly snapped out of my thoughts."anyway,eat fast it's the first day of school.you wouldn't want to be late on the first of day of school now woulf you"she said with a curious look on her face."Nah,i can't wait to go to school.It's been a long time since i even touched a book(BTW  that isn't true i've studied thousands of book in the cursed library of hell)" i said trying to show the correct expression on my face.I sat down on the chair and started eating my breakfast.(14 minutes later.)I went back to my room and packed my backpack.I went down the stairs while going to the door i shouted "Goodbye aunt Nessa." "Hey wai..." I slammed the door behind me before before she finished telling me.