Intro + A/N

So this is my new story.

It'll be a cliche vampire master/slave story.

Once again.....

!!!WARNING!!! This is a boyxboy. Meaning boys liking boys. Male and male. Guy and guy. You get my drift? Please do not read if you are against homosexuals. Any rude comments containing offensive shit will be removed.

Also, profanity is in use at the max. Therefore if swearing is not in your comfort zone, get the fuck out.

...

I'm kidding!

But really. There's profanity. Like, a fuck load.

:)

Summary:

Rory opened his eyes to flashing lights. His vision foggy, his head aching.

He cringed away, blinking repeatedly, where exactly was he?

His vision soon cleared up, only to see many pair of eyes staring at him, with a hunger and lust filled gaze.

"Where to start with this one.. 250 thousand?" A women's voice boomed.

Numbers and prices filled up the room, that is until a voice flooded the whole room, silencing the havoc.

"5 million." A deep, chilling voice that leaked with dominance said.

"Ahh.. How rare of you to show up Reed, darling." The women said.

I looked around trying to grasp where I was. What were they betting on?

"5 million for a mere mortal boy? Are you sure Reed. He looks a little... Weak." She said, her voice laced with amusement.

"Still questioning my choices, Mercy?" His tone serious.

"Of course not. Going once? Twice? 5 million it is."

And that was all I remembered before a bag was put over my head, a weird scented cloth put over my face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

-Unedited