Chapter 1

Duke Wristly, a family that has the highest rank among other nobles.

Servant loyal to the Emperor and the Kingdom's adviser were also the Knights of the Kingdom of Crantilys. Who will serve the Young Prince, Louise.

But now the Wristly family is neutral, because the previous Emperor died.

Prince Louise Schyler Roosevelt's would marry Indiane Jeleosvic, who was the daughter of Count Jeleosvic's family, had to be canceled because the daughter of Wristly.

Indeed this is surprising because Wachess Wristly never shows her daughter. Even people made rumors that the young man could not have children because of his wife, Elizza Schott Whingtlys. Then due to excessive depression, Elizza committed suicide in an unnatural way.

But finally ... their questions were answered.

Elizza died because ... she loved her daughter so much.

An Elizza who is so gentle and radiant can be a sad person?

Because Elizza thought that her daughter would leave her and the Wachess because after giving birth to me ... Elizza would never be able to conceive again, and that resulted in her being depressed so that she died.

The reason was increasingly unnatural for the nobles. Moreover, with ease, they can depose the Jeleosvic family from the throne.

"I want your daughter to be my Empress."

"He has to bet lives to maintain that position ...".

"My son's throne will be taken, and I don't want to damage the ancestral line."

"therefore! I tell you Wachess Wristly is willing to give up your daughter, Liesbeth Elizza Wristly to become Empress Crantilys!".

And the game ... just started ...