Chapter 3

The wind blows as if accepting me to be sad here.

Even though he always said that I was not a thief, but still, there was something that made me believe that I was a thief.

Because I was still too weak in governing or resolving the problems of the Empire, Louise gave orders to Indiane that she must do my work which I could not do.

For now I have to study.

At the age of 1o years, women should be able to learn all subjects related to the country and the courtesy of noble women. Their teacher will hold an exam to determine whether the woman is worthy of the title of honorable aristocratic woman.

Due to long sleep, my teacher could not hold the exam so I was deemed not fit to hold the title of honorable noble woman-ah not, but the honorable Empress.

Sometimes Louise would come to the Empress Palace and assist my learning process.

Louise is too kind to me.

Though I am a poisoned apple that has destroyed the happy life of Snow White and the Prince who kissed it.

"Your Majesty, the First Queen has finished your work. She has asked you to sign it and give the seal of approval." said a servant.

I turned and nodded.

Is Louise too cruel to Indiane?

It was clear that Louise deliberately delegated my work to Indiane so that she would surrender to love him.

"Father,"

" I miss you."

***

Indiane looked at his reflection in a large mirror.

she struck the large mirror. Until his clenched right hand bled and the mirror shattered.

"His Imperial Majesty ...!"

"Is this how you avenge my kindness ?!"

The servants behind Indiane now looked at each other, as if their bodies were trembling with fear.

"Empress,"

"If you are a real snow white ...,"

"Then I will become the real poison apple."

"Just wait for His Imperial Majesty."

"I will repay all your kindness with my strength!" exclaimed Indiane.

She clenched his fists.

Then smile sarcastically.

:D