Chapter 2

I want to say hello to dad as before ...
But now ... me and he are only superiors and subordinates.

Empress resigns from the throne.

Indiane who received the title of first queen.

Fathers who wander throughout the country for the sake of the mission given.

Countess Jeleosvic who kept herself in her residence.

As well as Louise who entered the Empire systematically and fought it out because the Empress Mother had not finished her work permanently.

I? Here ... I'm just a girl grabbing the throne of someone else.

"I beg you! I beg you to return the throne to my daughter ... I will do anything ... Miss, I beg ... My daughter so longed for that man ... she really loves that man who never saw her ! "

"Why does the man see you who has just arrived in his life ?! I beg you ... return ... that throne and power to my daughter, I will do anything even if you want the death of my family, provided ... provided my daughter can be happy! ".

"At the age of ten years, he is obliged to carry out that heavy decree, until he lasts 10 years ... he continues to study without breaking the spirit ... but why ?! Why did you break my daughter's spirit ... almost ... almost only he will be happy but ... ".

"Your arrival messes things up! I know ... that my husband and I tried to cover up the age of my daughter ... who is even older than the Prince, but for the sake of my daughter's happiness!".

A cool breeze blows its dark blue robe.

set,

"You are not a thief ... but you are the real owner.".