Just Beautiful

Y/N sighed in relief as she slipped off her heels before walking into the elevator and pressing the button for floor 8. Her best friend had just turned 23 and invited a close group of people for a girls' night celebration that had extended until the early hours of the morning. Her body demanded immediate rest, her head could use an aspirin and her feet needed to stop stumbling with everything in their path. The elevator dinged and she walked out and down the hall to the apartment she shared with her boyfriend before knocking on the door. She felt bad for a second remembering Harrison must have been asleep, but considering she was tipsy, knocking was better than looking for her keys inside her purse.

The door opened and a very much awake Harrison leaned on the doorframe with a smile, "Did you have fun, love?"

Returning the smile Y/N dropped her shoes wrapping her arms around Haz' neck. "I wuv you so much."

"Oh my god are you drunk?" Haz laughed pushing back some of the hair that had fallen on her face.

"There was some wine involved," She smiled sleepily at him, "My feet hurt so I came home."

Harrison chuckled picking her up and pushing the shoes inside before closing the door behind him. "Alright, let's get you some water first and then sleep." He set her down on the couch, going to the kitchen and filling a glass with water. Y/N stared out the window and jumped slightly when Haz handed her the glass.

"Thanks, baby."

"Come here, let's get you to bed." He picked her up again and laughed when she wiggled her eyebrows at him, "To sleep."

"You're no fun," She rolled her eyes bringing her hands to his hair, "And really attractive."

Haz kissed her temple before bringing her to a standing position, "So are you."

"Nope, this right here is magic," She ran her hand over his chest with a smirk, "You know what we should do?"

Harrison let out a laugh as he moved to take some pajamas from the closet's drawer. "Enlighten me."

"We should go skinny dipping," Y/N said walking out of the bedroom unbuttoning the two top buttons of her blouse. "We can sneak into the pool."

"Y/N." She could almost hear him rolling his eyes.

"Y/N YES!" She said going to the front door.

"Y/N NO!" Harrison's eyes widened, and wrapped both arms around her waist to stop her from opening the door.

"But baby." She poured dragging out the last syllable.

"We'll skinny dip another day alright. How about a cuddle?"

She scrunched her nose giving it some thought before conceding, "Fine, but take my makeup off. Please, I don't want to."

Harrison smiled, that he could do. So after she changed into a big t-shirt and brushed her teeth, Y/N sat on the toilet seat as her boyfriend took one of the cleansing wipes he always saw her use. She sighed as Haz gently wiped the makeup off of her eyes first, then moving to her cheeks and then the rest of her face.

"Don't fall asleep on me," He whispered making Y/N's eyes open with a lazy smile, "I'm almost done."

She hummed in response, closing her eyes again enjoying the moment of intimacy. After a couple of seconds Harrison stopped wiping her face but stayed silent, admiring the beauty in front of him. Y/N peaked an eye open and smiled, "What?"

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful." He caressed her cheek before leaning in and kissing her softly. Y/N smiled, bringing her hands to his shoulders to pull each other closer. Her headache, or any ache for that matter, was gone. Her senses focused only on the man in front of her and the gentle brush of their lips.

When they finally made it to the bed and slipped under the covers, Y/N snuggled close to her boyfriend, her head resting on his chest. Haz wrapped his arms around her shoulders, sighing at the feeling of having her in his arms. It was something that made warmth spread through him, his missing piece.

"Baby?" Y/N mumbled as Haz pulled her closer, humming in response.

"You call this cuddling? You're choking me." She added a cough to sound more dramatic as Harrison pulled away a little bit with a laugh.

"Better?" He whispered kissing the top of her head feeling her nod.

"Thank you for taking care of me." Her finger traced patterns on his back.

"Anything for you, beautiful." Haz whispered back, his lips moving against Y/N's forehead. "I love you too, I forgot to say that at the door earlier." He said after a couple of minutes in silence.

"You say it with everything you do." Y/N smiled kissing his chest before closing her eyes and giving in to sleep.