Chapter 2

~ You PoV ~

Not long after Marina replied to 'KSI's' tweet I got a notification from this stranger.

KSI: Hey, just to let you know, even though you probably already realized, but that was my mate that tweeted that. aha.

I read the tweet and giggled a little.

Me: Yeah that was my friend replying too, sorry about that, i promise I am no that big of a slag. aha.

For some reason I was eager for this KSI guy to respond, I don't know why, there was something about him, I don't know how to put it. He seemed like my type.

KSI: I know you're not a slag, I know a slag when I see one. Anyway, I never got to introduce myself, cuz I know you probably didn't even know about my existence until today.;)

I smirk as I read his message. I jump onto my bad, laying on my stomach, and started to reply. I felt like a giddy school girl all over again, getting excited when a guy messages you.

Me: That is very true, what is your name mystery man ;)

KSI: Jj, my names Jj, and obviously you don't need any introducing. Aha.

Me and Jj messaged back and fourth for hours, talking about random shit, the best part was that non of the conversations felt forced like they do when you talk to someone for the first time. It felt like I had known Jj my whole life.

Weeks past and me and Jj still talked, infact we started playing Overwatch and Fortnite together. I had now heard him talk. He was funny and sweet, but not too sweet. Jj had told me that he was flying over too LA in a few days for an event, he didn't specify what he was attending or when it was all I knew is that he was coming to LA.

I had a red carpet award ceremony tonight, and I told Jj about it, and he actually sounded interested, but I don't know why these events are the most boring things ever, you go to one and you have basically been to all of them, they are all the same thing over and over again.

My doorbell rang, and my butler opened it, it was the makeup and clothing artist. I felt bad for them both because I was a pain in the ass to work with when it came to events, because I don't know what I want or how I want it. But after many hours of makeup, and ying on seven different dresses I was finally ready.

 But after many hours of makeup, and ying on seven different dresses I was finally ready

I black lacy two piece dress with dark makeup. They said it matched my personality, which I don't understand personally I think I am a wonderful person, defiantly.

I arrive at the red carpet in a deep red Rolls Royce, I step out of the car and I am immediately bombarded my flashes of cameras and people screaming my name. I force a smile for the camera and wave. I take some pictures with fans which i don't mind. 

I am having my photo taken, when all of a sudden I hear a loud laugh. The laugh sounds familiar, I look away from the cameras and looking for the source of the laugh. Suddenly I stop in my tracks. I grin grows upon my face. It was Jj, he was here. Jj turns my way, and we make eye contact. He smiles at me. I leave the photographers, who are screaming at me to come back but I don't care. I stood face to face with Jj. I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his around me.

'OMG! JJ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!' I say excited.

'Isn't it obvious? I am here to see you of course.' He says his voice deep and soft.

My cheeks burn with blush.

563 Words