Chapter 5

~Jj's PoV~

I was at my hotel room when I heard. I was just chilling on the bed scrolling through my Twitter.
I saw a video pop up on my feed. I clicked on it.

'Y/n! Are you usually this much of a slag!?' A TMZ reporter shouts.
Y/n turns around pissed off.
'What the fuck did you just say?' Y/n clenched her fist. She laughed slightly, 'You know what. Take this as your fucking answer.' Y/n punches the reporter straight in the nose knocking his clean out.
The crowd starts to freak out as her security holds her back. She was shouting angrily.

I quickly turn off Twitter. 'Jesus Christ!' I say shocked. I tried calling her. No answer. Again. No answer. I looked at my dm's, they were blowing up with praise;
'YO BRO! Y/n! Damnn you doing well bro.'
'Dayum Ksi. You pull everyone don't ya aha.'

I turned off my phone and placed my head in my hands.
'Fucking hell y/n.'

~Your PoV~

The world around me was blurry, the voices around me were muffled. My breath was heavy and my eyes were wide.
What did you do...?
I asked myself as I regained my vision seeing the angry press, but they weren't only angry they were scared.

Seeing their petrified faces took me back to school.

Flashback | 14 years old

I walked down the halls. The new kid was always gonna be hard no matter Eh you are, but for me... it was even harder. Me, the mysterious girl that no one knew anything about and if I could help it no one would ever know.

'Hey. You're the new girl right? I'm Jake.' A boy with blonde curly hair smiled at me. I smiled slightly
'Hi... y/n.' I said quietly.
'If you ever need help. Just call me.' Jake placed a piece of paper in my hand, winked at me then walked off.
I raised my eyebrow reading his snapchat on the paper.

I know for a fact if that guy knew me, he wouldn't of dared of done that. I giggled to myself s little.

'Are you laughing to yourself. Crazy bitch.' A girl who looked like a real life Barbie doll, as fake as one too, glared at me.
'What did you say bitch?' I say walking up to her and raise an eyebrow
'Oh your new here. So here is how it goes here, you don't tell me what to do, and you listen to me.' She smiled sarcastically.
'Hmmm, well, maybe it's time that changed.' I batter my eyelashes, take out the gum from my mouth and stuck it onto her fake Michael Kors bag. I then walked away, smiling.

I could hear Jake laugh. But like I said if he knew me and knew that, that was half of what I was capable of... he would run....

Present Time

I am taken out of my dream world my the rough arms of my security pulling me away into the house.

Maybe... I am going back to old habits.