Yandere Cross

(Screw introducing myself. Let's just get right into this)

......

                        Cross's P.O.V

Another..

I was once again killing another monster. There have been multiple deaths and disappearances coming up on the news, of course they were all because of me.

But it's for Senpai
If you don't know who 'Senpai' Is.

It's  Nightmare.

I've been stalking him for 3 months now.

I basically know everything  about him..

I was walking to school watching to see if anyone got close to Senpai.

"Nobody so far... " I mumbled to myself.

I watched as Senpai sat under one of the trees in the courtyard.
I stood behind a wall watching him from afar.. It was peaceful... Until...

...

I watched as Toriel  ran over to MY Senpai

"Nightmare!" She screamed and clung onto him.

"The hell?!  Get off me!" I heard Nightmare screech.

"Can we walk home together today? I was wondering  if-"

"No."

"But!"

"I SAID NO DAMMIT!"

"Your so mean!" I heard her whine and watched her as she ran off to the front of the school"

"That's my Senpai!" I smiled cheerfully, but that smile soon faded to an insane frown.

"That girl touched my Senpai..  She must be taught a lesson..."

I walked out the doors to see her crying by the lockers.

I looked at hall monitor Geno then at his Pepper spray.

I smiled insanely, then walked up to Geno and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hey Geno!" He turned around and looked at me "Oh,  Hey Cross!"

"Can I borrow your pepper spray?"

The hall was filled with silence until Geno spoke.

"Why?"

I don't  have an excuse!

"Well..  Uhm..  You see I lost mines and I need a new one but-"

"Fine fine" I was interrupted  by Geno stuffing a pepper spray in my face "Take it before I change my mind"

I smile and snatch the pepper spray, "Thanks!" I yelled happily  and rush away.

I walk back to still  see Toriel crying by the lockers "Pathetic..." I whisper.

My expression  darkens as I bend down in front of her.

She looks up at me and sniffles "C-cross?-"

I spray the pepper spray in her eyes,  her scream fills the hall but I quickly slap her,  making her fly into another locker

Her screaming fades and is replaced by coughing.  I quickly pull a knife out. Of my pocket and grab her by the ear.

"OW!" she yelps.

I pull her up and slide the knife across her throat slowly. Before switching it around with my thumb and index finger, shoving it threw her throat

She gasps and tries to breathe but is instead choking.  She coughs out some blood before her eyes roll backwards.

I quickly snatch the knife out of her neck,  blood shooting out at me as soon as the knife was removed.

I hear a small gasp and I quickly jerk my head to the side to see the one and only Nightmare..  My Senpai.

"Why did you do that to her?!"

I hear him screech. I turn around a run away,  off to the old gym building. I see Nightmare running close behind.

                  Nightmares  P.O.V

I watch as Cross runs into the old gym building.

Is Cross responsible  for all those deaths?!

I run inside the building  and I start screaming out for Cross. I can't  believe he killed one of my best friends..

I walk into the old gym room as I hear the door slam shut behind me I quickly turn around to only see a second of Cross's face before I completely  blackout.

The last thing  I heard before I completely  pass out was

"If  I can't  have you.. No one can"