Perfect ~ Vampire Cross

(Art belongs to Furya  on tumblr, go check their art out,  it's  really good!)

Cross (c) Jakei95
Nightmare (c) Jukoblog

....

                 Nightmares P.O.V

Vampires? Really? This has got to be a joke. There not real but everyone  in the village won't  SHUT up about  it!

Ever sense vampires were banished from humanity they've been living in a so called Flower Field.

Now all the towns people want me to go and find it. Really?!

Fine! I'll  go, but if I'm eaten alive it'll  be their fault!

I ask Undyne if I could borrow her horse, I saw the hesitation in her face but she nodded and handed me the strap on the horse.

I immediately jumped on the horse and drove it away, I just wanted to get away from those idiots... 

I was looking at the map Alphys gave to me, okay so we go threw the mountains?

After a little while of running threw the mountains I find myself at a field. But not a normal field, it had a dark aura. I got off the horse, we were on a rocky hill so I had to be careful why getting off.

I looked at the field for a few moments until I hear a loud running,  I turn around to see that  my horse was... Charging at me?!

I noticed their was huge bite more on my horses neck.  It must of thought I had bitten it.

It tried to knock me off the mountain  but I moved out of the way, almost slipping off,  "What the hell! I didn't  bite you!" I screeched at the horse.

But it didn't  listen, it head butted my off the mountain top, 

I rolled around on the hard rocks as I was falling down the hill, I tried to use my tentacles to stop but once I was pushed a few of my ribs felt broken, and I wasn't  strong enough to use them.

I flipped over causing a crack in my skull before I completely hit the bottom and pass out.

....

I woke up in a small room, it had dark purplish wallpaper and their was a little light shining out of a large window. I look down to see I'm  bandaged up but in some kind of,  hospital  gown?  WAIT SOMEONE CHANGED ME IN MY SLEEP?!

I shook my head trying to get the thought of that out. I then noticed I could move so I slowly tried to get off the bed. 

This must be the Vampires castle...  It seems fancy enough to be it..  I then hear the door open and I look over to who opened the door.

I was greeted with the eyes of a Skeleton with one dark red eye and the other was completely  blacked out.

He looked terrifying  in my opinion. But I still wasn't  scared!

"Oh,  I see your awake." He spoke calmly.  I had multiple questions  running threw my head,  like-

"Who is he?"
"Why does he look so scary?"
"Is he a vampire?"
"Who changed me?"
"Did he change me?"
"Why did he save me"

But there was one question  that stood out the most to me.

"Why is he so damn attractive?"

WAIT WHAT?!

I noticed I was staring at him,  I looked away blushing but sadly he already saw.

He chuckled, I could tell it was forced.

"You like what you  see?" I heard him say innocently

"No I do not, and don't  play innocent  with me!" I heard him chuckle again.
He walked over  and sat next to me on the white bed.

"Have any questions  you want me to answer?" I'll  just ask him the list of questions I was thinking about  earlier... 

"Who are you?" I quickly  asked him.

"My names Cross, what's  yours?"

"Nightmare.." I answered.

"Why do you look so intimidating?"

"Well you see,  back when Vampires  and humans fought..  Someone shot an arrow into my eye,  it didn't  go all the way threw but enough to damage  one eye"

Well that answers one question... He is a vampire.

"Well uhm.. Who changed me?" I asked.

"I did" My face quickly turned into a blueberry.  "Don't  worry I didn't  do anything.. Unless you want me to." He said the last part with a smirk, I covered  my face and punched his arm, 

"Shut up!"  He only chuckled in response.

I stopped asking questions  after that. I watched him as he stood up and walked towards the door. "Come down stairs to the field when your ready, but be quick cause I have very little patience" He said strictly and left the room

I stood up "Damn him... Making me feel feelings.." I started to walk out the room after a while and walked around the castle.  "This place is like a maze!" I groaned to myself.

I was face to face with a giant door as I see light coming from its sides.  I open the door to see Cross sitting under a tree making black and red flower crowns. "You made it  finally.."
I heard him speak quietly

I walked over and sat next to him,  wanting to ask him one more question.

"Hey.."

"Hm?"

"Why did you save me?" The room fell silent for a good two minutes,

"I felt bad.." My eyes widened  at his answer,  no one has ever felt bad for me.

"I guess you must feel terrible for having such a disgusting  creature save you.." I heard him say in a very..  Sad like tone.

DAMMIT..  I can't  believe I fell in love with him...  And I've  only known him for like,  57 minutes?!

I sat up and hugged him, then picked up the red flower crown and placed it on his head. I placed the black one on mines.

"Your not disgusting.."

"You're perfect"