Two for the price of One. (Pt1)

(Sorry I've been gone for awhile, I broke my phone and lost my tablet so I couldn't update, but expect more stories and chapters, I have more inspiration!

Nightmare's P.O.V

It was a normal day as always, well that's what I thought...

I was walking home from work, worn out from all the paperwork my boss gave me. He's a real asshole ya know? "Maybe I should surprise Cross, his birthday is coming up so..-" Lost in the thought of what I was going to get my lover for his birthday, I was pulled into an ally way. "WHAT?!-"

Someone slapped their hand over my mouth, gross.

"So I heard you were planning on getting a special someone a gift hmm?" My face changed from furious to confused and intrigued. "Did I say that out loud?" I questioned, but I didn't get a reply.
The mysterious figure let me go, I stumbled back and stared at them.

They were wearing a cloak so I couldn't see their face. The figure shoved a clear bottle in my face, it was filled with a fizzing magenta substance. "Drink this when you get home, no it's not poison or anything deadly. It's a... Gift" I stared at the drink for awhile then snatched it out of their hands. "Fuck it." I thought to myself. "Uh.. T-than-" I looked up to thank them but they were gone, not a trace of them was left. "..."

I shrug it off and continue to walk home.

Cross's P.O.V

I hum as I wait for my boyfriend to get home, he's supposed to be here by now so I begin to worry. Right when I began to panic I heard the door open then close with a small 'click'

"Nighty!" I yelled and jumped up from the couch, hugging him. "How was work?"

"Shit" he replied. I giggled at this but the giggling shortly faded after I noticed the drink in his hands. "Whatcha got there?" I questioned, he didn't reply for awhile.

"A fizzy drink" he said cautiously. I snatched the drink and opened it. "H-hey!" He was starting to yell but I was already gulping the drink down. Nightmare grabbed me, he looked really worried "Are you okay?! Do you feel anything?!" He panicked, I laughed at him and said "No! I'm fine Nightmare!~" I smiled. He sighed in relief. "I'm gonna go take a nap..." And after that said, he walked upstairs and into his room.

Shortly after I felt a fizzing sensation in my stomach. I didn't think much of it until it got worse. "The hell??" After those 2 words fell out my mouth, I bursted. Pink smoke filling the room.

3rd P.O.V

After the mini explosion in the living room, the loud boom awoke the sleeping Nightmare, he jumped up from his bed and ran downstairs into the smoke filled living room "CROSS?!" He yelled,
No reply.

Nightmare panicked until he felt arms softly wrap around his torso from behind. He sighed in relief. The small skeleton behind him stood and licked the back of Nightmare's neck, alarming him, he jumped back. "What the hell Cross!" "What...?" A soft voice came from behind him. Nightmare spun around and saw his boyfriend rubbing his eyes on the floor. "Wait so if your Cross... Who's..?-"

When Nightmare turned back around to face the other figure, his question was answered. It was ANOTHER Cross. Except this Cross had Deep purple pin prick's as eyes. "WH-" He was about to screech until his original boyfriend came up from behind him and hugged the confused Nightmare. "Nightyyy... You okay...?" "How can I be okay?! There's another you!" Cross looked confused at first till he looked in front of Nightmare, seeing his double.

Cross began to hug his taller boyfriend's arm, in a defensive way.

His double did the same. The two Cross's gave each other death stares. "Mine" The original blurted out, pulling Nightmare towards him. "No... Mine..!" The double said, pulling Nightmare to his side. And so the battle for Nightmare had begun. Poor guy.