Yandere Cross {REMAKE}

aaaaaaaa
Okay so hi
I'm not really into the undertale fandom anymore, kinda?
I don't read books but I do still draw them and stoof

But I mean
Thank you for sticking around this old cringey book
Please realize for those past chapters, I was 9 at the time
I didn't really know better, but now I'm more confident in my writing skills and I'll gladly write for you.
So
uh-
enjoy?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
{their kinda human, to make more sense-}
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
       ACT 1 - TRASHING MISTAKES
                 ~~~~~~Sunday~~~~~~

Another.

The sound of a blade hitting flesh echoed out the dark basement which lied beneath the floorboards of a certain boys home.

Another

Thin doses of blood spread throughout the base of the hard concrete, as the muffled screaming finally silenced down.
The one with the blade finally set his weapon down, breathing heavily.

His chest heaved up and down slowly, as he swallowed the lump in his throat and stood up.

His eyes wandered his floor, a dead girl, blood painted over the floor, a thick bloodstream seeping out the open wounds of the poor female.

His eyes clouded, and his body twitched at the sight, his stomach twisted and turned in disgust, the smell of thick liquid slowly engulfing his nostrils.

The aftermath of the mess messed with the freckled boys system. He clenched his stomach with his arm and brought his hand up to cover his mouth, he ran up the stairs that lead to the light if his hallway, his light and quick steps echoed through out the empty home.

He raced to the bathroom, slamming open the door. The shower curtains pushed back at the wave of air as the doors wood met contact with the wall.

The boy got down on his knees in front of the bowl and let out what he's been trying to keep down.

Recently he's been growing thinner, maybe too thin.

He hasn't been eating much lately..

All that came out of his stomach was clear. No chunks of food.

The boy gasped for air, his chest rapidly heaving. He stood up and wiped his face, wobbling over to the sink and washing his bloodied and saliva covered hands.

He washed off his face as well, hoping to get off the red that stained his pale skin.

After he recoiled whatever sanity he had left, he slowly traveled back downstairs to the basement, he made his way down the stairs into the dark stone room, the smell of blood immediately hit the boy.

He fell down the stairs a little and covered his nostrils, he managed to catch himself on the wall as he took a deep breath and met with the base floor of the basement.

He wandered over to the back of the basement and opened a cabinet in the corner of the dim lit room. He pulled out a small box of garbage bags and pulled out two.

He took his blade again, only to immediately drop it, his hand shook in slight fear. But he took another deep breath and picked it up once more.
-
-
-
-
-
After carefully dismembering the poor girl into tiny parts, he placed the parts in the garbage bag, tying the bag up at the tip. He then put that bag in the second garbage bag and also tied that one up.

More layers, less leakage.

He stood up and wiped the small beads of sweat off his face, he felt little to no pressure lift off his back.

The white haired boy stood up, carrying the black bag by the top of it's blue strings, dragging it out to his backyard.

With his scrawny arms he lifted the bag of dismemberment and threw it in his trash bin. He inhaled and exhaled, before walking back into his house.

He quickly grabbed another garbage bag filled with normal junk and ran back outside with it, throwing that black bag into the bin as well.

As a sound of some glass bottles and plastic hit the top of the soft fleshy garbage at the bottom of bin, it drowned out the smell of blood with old food.

The pale boy closed the lid of the bin and sighed in relief.

The easy part was finally over. Now all he has to do is focus on what's to come next.

As he walked back inside, he shut his back door, locking it. He set his forehead on the hard spruce wood of door, shutting his eyes and regaining his consciousness.

After he was done regaining his will. He stepped away from the back door and travelled up his stairs.

Once he reached the top he hit a light switch that turned off the bottom stairs lights. Walking down the hall into his bedroom, he wore his sleep wear, steadily getting his school clothes ready for tomorrow, hitting the switch and heading to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My apologies if this was too short.
I am kind of tired.

But I will make another act the following day.

Do rest well.

and Happy Readings Teddies♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~