Chapter 6: Oh shit

You stod there. Glaring at Shrek kun. 'HOW COULD JE!?!?!?!??!" u thot to yourself. That stupid cheetah thing must pay. 😤😤😤
You started toward s the door, but stooped to looka at shrek. I'll be back to beet your ass. You then dabbed (like a boss xD) and left to find the cheeto cheetah.
Off you go, zooming through the swamp, like a majestic falcon searching for a mouse.. Mmm, mice No!! U cant get distracted!
U zoom fatser and find the guy. You slowly sneaak up be hinf him and yell "OOGA BOOGA!!! 😡😡" He screams like a lil binch and hss a heart attac and dies. U then go bak 2 shrek-kun. Ready to beat his ass.

You kick down his stupid door and yell his name "SHREAK WHAT THE HELL-" U stpo because hw isnt their. Oh no! He must have gooten away!!!!!11!!1!1!!1!1!!!11! You starr to cry thinking of allt hw good times you had withb him. You remembeed the chickwn nugget. And the hot sex 💦👀👅👅👅👀💓💋💚💖💙💖💙😍💜👌💘💦💗👅💋. You gell to yourr nees and cried on thw floor pathetically. You thwn hear a hideously disgusting voice. "Hey, no need to be sad kid." U recogmize thet voicw. It was nun other dan.......

2 BEE CONITINUED

((Again, this chapter goes out to the coolest kid on the block 😎😎😎😎. Who do YOU think it is?? Find out next time on Total Drama Islnd!))