Three.

Starting a new school has been hella intense and I don't remember ever having a week that has made me this tired, but it's been a great week still and now it's even better cause here's a chapter:)

Kellin's POV:
I had been thinking about the promise Vic made to me ever since he said it. It was on Saturday morning when he promised he'd let me be in charge for once. He didn't even decide when, but left that to me.

So now, when it's Monday and he is back to working, I'm planning on going through with it. At first I had thought I should wait a while so he can almost forget about it, making it more of a surprise., but decided against this.

It's only early morning so far, and Vic is still home, having some time left before he has to leave for work. I can barely hide my smile from him as I'm thinking about what we'll do this afternoon.

"Kitten?" his voice comes from the living room and I put down the frying pan I was just washing when Vic was in the bathroom getting ready.

I join him in the living room, looking at him as to ask what he wanted. He just gives me a suggestive smile and pats his lap, making me skip over to him with a giggle.

Just like he wants me to do, I plop down in his lap and straddle him. Vic pulls me even closer to him, my butt ending up over his groin as he pulls me as close as possible. He gives me a quick peck on the lips before trailing his peck kisses down my neck and behind my ear, nuzzling his nose in my neck, causing me to giggle.

"Daddy, it tickles!" I shriek, making him stop. He looks up at me with a smile, kissing my lips again, this time in a more passionate kiss.

"You're so cute kitten," he mumbles to me before pressing his lips harder to mine.

I let my hands slip down his white button up shirt, careful not to mess it up too badly. I drag my hands all the way down to his pants, beginning to unbuckle his belt.

"How much time do you have before you have to leave?" I mumble, pressing a featherlike kiss to his neck.

"Mm, long enough kitten," he responds.

I bite my lip as I give him a quick smile before I unbuckle his belt completely, undoing the pants and pushing them down along with his underwear as long as I need to.

Knowing Vic doesn't actually have that much time, I get to work quickly as I waste no time before letting some saliva drop over his shaft before I take him into my mouth.

Vic's hands are instantly on my head, fingers tangling in my hair. He doesn't push me, but I still go down even deeper on him, starting to bob my head.

I try to make him cum as fast as possible, making it a messy blowjob. I let him slide down my throat, resisting the urge to gag and not caring about the drool I cause on his cock. Vic rocks his hips back and forth, and I let him take more control as I remove my lips from him.

I sit back on my knees, putting my arms behind my back as he stands up, letting his cock slide into my mouth once again. With his hands on the back of my head I let him fuck my mouth, and as his movements becomes harder and faster I can tell he's getting close.

With a slurping sound constantly coming from my throat and more and more saliva coming onto his cock and around my mouth, Vic eventually cums in my mouth. He holds me still, forcing me to take all of him in, my nose pressed so tight against his lower stomach that I barely get any air in as I feel his cum sliding down my throat, swallowing what is left.

I finish him off fully, sucking him clean before I remove my lips from him. Vic lets out a satisfied sigh, getting redressed again and helps me up from the floor.