Fourteen.

Kellin's POV:
The best part of having a boyfriend that easily gets jealous when someone else tries to hit on you, is definitely the sex. Because as soon as Vic has gently laid us down on the bed, his movements starts getting harder and he isn't being as gentle anymore. His jealous and kind of possessive side comes through as he grips my thigh hard.

We both start getting desperate for the other's touch, still a bit worked up from the making out that were going on in the club before. We practically tear off our clothes, pushing at both the other one's and our own pieces of clothing.

Vic sits back on his knees for a moment, and not wanting to stop kissing him I sit up as well, pressing our lips together again. He responds to the kiss immediately, wrapping his arms around me as I turn us over, making him lay on his back on the bed with me laying on top of him.

As our weight hits the mattress it causes it to bounce for a bit, making me giggle against the kiss before pulling away. With my hair hanging in front of my face, I look down at Vic with a smile that he responds to by smiling as well.

I sit up, straddling his hips as I run my hands over his torso before I hook my thumbs in the hem of his underwear, starting to pull them down. Eventually I have to move off of my boyfriend's hips so that I can pull them down completely, leaving him naked under me.

I shuffle down his body until my face is in level with his hardening cock. I look up at Vic, seeing him prop himself up on his elbows so he can see me easier as I teasingly lick my lips. I drag my tongue over my top and bottom lip, looking right into Vic's eyes as I do this.

His breaths get heavier, I can see so from the way his stomach is moving up and down as I lower my head, pressing my lips against his tip, letting some saliva out of my mouth and roll down his shaft.

I want to tease him, but honestly I'm too turned on by boyfriend to even try and drag things out. Instead I lower my head onto him, letting his cock slide into my mouth. The tip hits the back of my throat as Vic let's out a grunt above me, tangling his fingers in my hair messily.

I breathe steadily through my nose as I start to bob my head on him, letting him slide in and out of my mouth. Vic's tip keeps going down my throat but wit how used I've gotten to deep throating him I'm not even affected by this anymore.

He grows to his full size during the time I blow him and the taste of his precum enters my mouth as he starts to breath more irregularly.

"Oh my god kitten," he whines, rather gently moving my head away from him and I look up at him with big playful eyes.

He's giving me such a lustful look as he pulls me up to him, kissing me despite where my lips has just been. Vic rolls us over so that he is on top once again, gripping at my thighs as he pulls my legs to be wrapped around his waist.

Vic grinds down on me, making me grow harder in my panties. I had already started getting harder while I was sucking him off, and with Vic grinding down on me like this, he is quick to succeed with making me even harder than before.

"Mmm daddy," I whine against his lips, making him pull away from the kiss.

Vic is quick to pull of my pastel panties, letting them slide off my legs that he drags the palms of his hands over as he moves back up my body again. He's always so affectionate with me, making me feel even better during the sex. Also, he doesn't even have to say it out loud for me to be constantly reminded about how much he loves my legs.

I wrap my legs around his waist again just like they had been before, as Vic presses his lips to my neck. He is fumbling around on the nightstand table, obviously looking for the bottle of lube but it doesn't seem to go very well for him as he soon manages to knock the bottle off of the table.