six

joey (switch up)

after sophia and i had our little argument her and her friends left. i hate the fact mags sees me as a fuckboy. i mean, yeah, i am one but it i was just trying to hit it with her it would've been by now.

since i was all alone i called char. "yo you wanna come over?"

"yeah be there soon" he said hanging up the phone.

we don't live that far away, thank god. that's my bro and if we lived far away i don't know what the hell i would do with myself.

after just a couple of minutes i heard the door opening revealing char walking in. "look at your girls insta" he said winking going over the the fridge getting a water.

"who's my girl?" i said opening up the instagram app. the first post that came up was mags. ahh so that's my girl.

"are you stupid" charles said looking at me like 'what the hell'

"no. it's mags i know. i'm not stupid." i said liking the picture.

damn she looked good. the little thing on the mirror said you look good so i commented something along the lines of how she does look good.

my notifications started blowing up on my comment. messymonday has been all over us ever since i started commenting. they are like attached to me. every time i comment one simple thing it turns into 'joey birlem and maggie johnson' bla bla bla.

maggie's friend emma commented how they miss each other and since it's been around an hour i bet maggie misses me.

just kidding, she probably doesn't. she has shown no interest in me what so ever and that's what's making me want her even more. they all love me. she's different. it's like she truly hates me or at least doesn't like me. which is weird, i am joey birlem, how could you not like me.

oof okay this chap is weird lol
do you guys like the insta or these chapters
vote & enjoy!!